POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bunch of us have admitted that DeSantis could beat Biden,
lie :mjlol:

You've been heavy on his dikk for over a year now, and it's notable that though you have plenty of criticism for the Democrats and Trump, I've never seen you make one critical comment about DeSantis.
i praised desantis for two things; rejecting covid fascism, and keeping liberals' brand of weird, 55 gender fakkitry out of public schools. other than that, i cant think of a single thing ive praised him for, or agreed with him on

In your heart of hearts, his anti-LGBTQ shyt is where you want the country to go. He is shooting for voters who are as obsessed with the tranny issue as you are, and you are clearly enamored with him.
the moment you started qualifying keeping men out of women's sports as "anti-LGBTQ", you completely lost the narrative. that just makes you a left wing shill with no credibility or common sense :yeshrug:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Vivek activated now; #IndiaSet gonna roll in 5000 Deep.

film-companion%2Fimport%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F10%2FFilm_Companion_Dumbest-Action-Scenes_Suchin_Satyamev-Jayate_lead.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Anti-Trump republicans are misreading this stuff. The question shouldn’t be “if Trump was really up by 50 points why would he demanding everyone drop out the race.” That’s a profound misreading of who Trump is. Yes, if Trump was truly up 50 points he would demand everyone drop out the race because that’s who he’s always been. An entitled, bitter man obsessed with perceived slights and who demands absolute fealty. Of course he wants everyone to bow out and kiss the ring. Stop the count….

I believe Trump is up but I also think he’s vulnerable. He’s not campaigning at all, won’t debate, and isn’t doing Fox appearances. A loss in Iowa would completely upend him, like it upended Hillary in 2008. When you lose the aura of inevitably it gets real spooky. I think he wins the nomination but it’s in his best interest to contest Iowa harder than he is right now. At the very least he needs to sink DeSantis.