POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That got a chuckle out of me. He exposed himself by saying youngkin is a normal guy :mjlol:
:beli: compared to fukking donald trump, lauren boebert, mike lindell, marjorie taylor greene, and jim jordan? a republican who got elected governor in a blue state with two democrat senators, is not a normal guy?

you sound like a fool :dead: i hate to break it to you, but HL is not reflective of the american electorate

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
he's got one of the higher approval ratings in the country :dahell:what the fukk is biden's appeal to swing voters, in a biden/youngkin scenario? :mjlol:

im getting to the point where i can barely even defend biden anymore. gas prices STILL being this high, and rising, is unacceptable. and if he's really that powerless over it, then fine; so where the fukk is his messaging to pass the buck to oil companies?

adams is getting buried in illegal immigrants in NY, and it's turning into a national embarrassment. biden can't even muster a statement on the border? keep up the appearance of telling them to get the fukk out?

we will never see an older, weaker incumbent in our lifetimes than biden '24. count on it. and no, nobody gives him credit for the fukkin unemployment rate :dead: biden fatigue in '24 will be very, very real
A statement on the border? You go from one terrible GOP talking point (COVID fascism) to another (illegal immigration). Nobody who doesn't consume rightwing media cares about either topic. Neither topic is a real thing, you think it is because your singular information source just keeps repeating it over and over.

You love polls so much, go take a look at the top issues voters care about. I promise 3+ year old COVID lockdowns are not at the top of the list.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's got one of the higher approval ratings in the country :dahell:what the fukk is biden's appeal to swing voters, in a biden/youngkin scenario? :mjlol:

im getting to the point where i can barely even defend biden anymore. gas prices STILL being this high, and rising, is unacceptable. and if he's really that powerless over it, then fine; so where the fukk is his messaging to pass the buck to oil companies?

adams is getting buried in illegal immigrants in NY, and it's turning into a national embarrassment. biden can't even muster a statement on the border? keep up the appearance of telling them to get the fukk out?

we will never see an older, weaker incumbent in our lifetimes than biden '24. count on it. and no, nobody gives him credit for the fukkin unemployment rate :dead: biden fatigue in '24 will be very, very real

You didn’t learn anything from the Meatball fiasco did you?

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:beli: compared to fukking donald trump, lauren boebert, mike lindell, marjorie taylor greene, and jim jordan? a republican who got elected governor in a blue state with two democrat senators, is not a normal guy?

you sound like a fool :dead: i hate to break it to you, but HL is not reflective of the american electorate
If someone told me someone was using AI for the replies from this account, I might believe them. It brings up names and phrases for no reason

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Biden’s strategy is to stay out the way. Let the gop have all the media coverage so they can continue to alienate normal voters and weaken their own party’s eventual nominee. Not a bad strategy politically.

Daps
if glenn youngkin isn't a normal guy, im not sure what that makes biden :dead:

i have to scroll past all the weird pictures of biden getting too close to kids on twitter. they're too embarrassing to defend :mjlol:not to mention his disgusting, crackhead, criminal adult son
I know you're a white man from Nevada, so you're not very bright. Let me lay it out for you:

White meth heads from Nevada like you care about: COVID fascism, what unelected Hunter Biden is up to, who is taking a shyt in the stall next to them

Normal people care about: Policing, reproductive rights, the economy, climate change

Youngkin is bad on the stuff normal people care about and would get toasted on abortion specifically, you fentanyl-huffing cornball.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you're a white man from Nevada, so you're not very bright. Let me lay it out for you:

White meth heads from Nevada like you care about: COVID fascism, what unelected Hunter Biden is up to, who is taking a shyt in the stall next to them

Normal people care about: Policing, reproductive rights, the economy, climate change

Youngkin is bad on the stuff normal people care about and would get toasted on abortion specifically, you fentanyl-huffing cornball.

:dead:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Trumpworld & MAGA folks starting to turn on Vivek, when a lot of them were the folks propping him up the last couple months:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Biden’s strategy is to stay out the way. Let the gop have all the media coverage so they can continue to alienate normal voters and weaken their own party’s eventual nominee. Not a bad strategy politically.

Exactly. He's hosting S Korea and Japan at Camp David. Why the fukk would he come close to that Hindenburg disaster of a GOP?