POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

p*ssy Trump :mjlol:

If Trump stays above 50%, why would he attend the debates? What would be the upside for him?

I asked you the above a little while ago and you conveniently never responded.

Trump does not have to debate because your boy Ron has turned out to be the disaster we told you he would be months ago.

There is literally no upside to Trump debating. He doesn't need the debates,he is dominating right now.

If you're gonna throw shots at Trump for being p*ssy, you should also be throwing shots at your boy Ron for being such a terrible candidate that Trump does not need to debate him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked you the above a little while ago and you conveniently never responded.

Trump does not have to debate because your boy Ron has turned out to be the disaster we told you he would be months ago.

There is literally no upside to Trump debating. He doesn't need the debates,he is dominating right now.

If you're gonna throw shots at Trump for being p*ssy, you should also be throwing shots at your boy Ron for being such a terrible candidate that Trump does not need to debate him.
:russell: desantis isnt "my boy" because i said he could beat biden. i know how sensitive some of you are about biden's weakness :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:russell: desantis isnt "my boy" because i said he could beat biden. i know how sensitive some of you are about biden's weakness :mjlol:

Biden is a has been yes. Ron is a never was. That's what you can't understand.

Biden is an aging Zab Judah, once formidable, prone to errors that were always there but get magnified but still shows flashes of his old self.

Ron is fukkin Broner. Who turned out to be a loudmouth fraud who when the first bonafide challenger stepped up to him, he folded and now uses theatrics to stay relevant. And anyone who watches him at his "best" knew he wasn't shyt.

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Ron is fukkin Broner. Who turned out to be a loudmouth fraud who when the first bonafide challenger stepped up to him, he folded and now uses theatrics to stay relevant. And anyone who watches him at his "best" knew he wasn't shyt.

Great comparison :ehh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Trump isn't showing up to the debate because engaging any of them throws them a life line. He's going to let them flop.

On top of that, he has no platform or prep because his campaign up to this point is running solely to keep him out of jail. He can't leverage being a victim if all of his challengers are talking around his legal problems.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

A bunch of us have admitted that DeSantis could beat Biden, that's not why anyone is coming at you. You're not special because you've observed that an 80 year old President would have trouble against an opponent 40 years his junior.

You've been heavy on his dikk for over a year now, and it's notable that though you have plenty of criticism for the Democrats and Trump, I've never seen you make one critical comment about DeSantis.

In your heart of hearts, his anti-LGBTQ shyt is where you want the country to go. He is shooting for voters who are as obsessed with the tranny issue as you are, and you are clearly enamored with him.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Debates have never been about policy. At least recently...its all about bringing down the numbers of the front runner. Trump will avoid it because there is no upside

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Trump isn't showing up to the debate because engaging any of them throws them a life line. He's going to let them flop.

On top of that, he has no platform or prep because his campaign up to this point is running solely to keep him out of jail. He can't leverage being a victim if all of his challengers are talking around his legal problems.

Also him not being there is bad news for DeSantis who becomes the default target of everyone else, and as we've seen, he's a deer in headlights when confronted during debates.