POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What's your point? The reason I jumped off the Trump bandwagon is because Trump is an unelectable grifting clown show circus, not becuz I stopped supporting his policies. Most RDS supporters are former Trump supporters/voters/donors who over Trump.

You keep posting all these meaningless ass articles big upping DeSantis, but refuse to acknowledge Trump is whooping DeSantis’ ass in the polls.

So I’m just point out, DeSantis won’t even go at Trump because there is no comeback from DeSantis airing this ad. It shows dude has a severe lack of judgment.

:yeshrug: It's only June. We have 6 months - a year to see how this GOP Primary plays out. I'm encouraged by this reportedly $200 Millon ground operation that RDS has:

This is something that Trump never had in 2016 or 2020.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

isn't it like, really bad that trump is only getting 50 percent in all these polls? :dead:

of course hes beating the field, but only half of republican voters want him? im sure most will fall in line, but that doesnt seem like much of a base to carry into a general

especially because a quarter of republicans are openly admitting that trump is a loser. they're not gonna be happy with him for refusing to step down

Last edited:
Daps

isn't it like, really bad that trump is only getting 50 percent in all these polls? :dead:

of course hes beating the field, but only half of republican voters want him? im sure most will fall in line, but that doesnt seem like much of a base to carry into a general

especially because a quarter of republicans are openly admitting that trump is a loser. they're not gonna be happy with him for refusing to step down

How is it bad that he has a literal majority with a split field? And Republican primaries are winner take all. He only needs like 40% to secure a win.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How is it bad that he has a literal majority with a split field? And Republican primaries are winner take all. He only needs like 40% to secure a win.
Exactly, the 50% threshold argument doesn't matter in my eyes. With a normal candidate under normal circumstances I'd probably agree with @the cac mamba but Trump has constantly shown he has a very specific, minority level of strong support that doesn't really waver. All he does is add a few percentage points on top of that and win with less than half the vote, whether it's a general election or primary.

And just as I predicted months ago, a bunch of people with zero shot at winning the presidency are hopping in the race. Including Christie, who is basically just a kamikaze. He's supposed to take out Trump but given how he operated last time you can bet your ass he'll be attacking DeSantis too. End result will be more chaos and multiple direct attacks on Trump that allow him to constantly respond. He's gonna monopolize speaking time and the networks (Fox, CNN, etc) will help him do it for ratings.

Daps
Exactly, the 50% threshold argument doesn't matter in my eyes. With a normal candidate under normal circumstances I'd probably agree with @the cac mamba but Trump has constantly shown he has a very specific, minority level of strong support that doesn't really waver. All he does is add a few percentage points on top of that and win with less than half the vote, whether it's a general election or primary.

And just as I predicted months ago, a bunch of people with zero shot at winning the presidency are hopping in the race. Including Christie, who is basically just a kamikaze. He's supposed to take out Trump but given how he operated last time you can bet your ass he'll be attacking DeSantis too. End result will be more chaos and multiple direct attacks on Trump that allow him to constantly respond. He's gonna monopolize speaking time and the networks (Fox, CNN, etc) will help him do it for ratings.

Honestly, I think this shyt ends after the first debate. He skips, everyone is afraid to say shyt about him. And he crushes their ratings holding some random town hall on CNN.