POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:heh: Most of these Trump cultists totally ignore the fact that most of these RDS big money donors that they shyt on all the time were also former Trump donors.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@satam55 - How did Trump lose you? I remember when you believed the election was stolen from him.
Previous posts from this thread:

Trump lost a lot of folks after the disappointing midterms, including me.
After 1/6, I was always skeptical about Trump's chances in '24. But I thought he could still win becuz of how unpopular Biden & Kamala are. But the midterms results snapped me outta that foolishness & made me realize how unelectable he is.

I still think the 2020 election was sketchy, but in hindsight, ultimately if the 2020 Trump Campaign & the RNC had promoted mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, early in-person voting, & etc. as hard as the Dems did instead of discouraging it, the election vote totals in the swing states were close enough that Trump could've easily won it.

So I now feel that Trump's 2020 election loss is due to strategic failure, incompetence, & unpreparedness more so than just straight-up election fraud.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think the rest of the country hears "make the rest of the country like florida" and is like yeah we want that.
yeah, but the same could be said of the 'best' blue states, NY and california :dead:

except desantis has inflow. hochul and newsom have outflow. i actually read the other day that new york has less people than florida, but twice the yearly budget :hhh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, but the same could be said of the 'best' blue states, NY and california :dead:

except desantis has inflow. hochul and newsom have outflow. i actually read the other day that new york has less people than florida, but twice the yearly budget :hhh:

Florida has a significant number of people who go there to die. I wonder what it’s numbers look like without that crowd?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
don't have to, it's because the COL is terrible :yeshrug:due to a combination of supply/demand, and bad liberal policies

saw this on twitter today, frankly i agree. or at least hope its right

:banderas:

I need to see him beat a better statewide opponent that Doug Mastriano before I can cosign Shapiro.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
don't have to, it's because the COL is terrible :yeshrug:due to a combination of supply/demand, and bad liberal policies

saw this on twitter today, frankly i agree. or at least hope its right

I'm thinking, "Who is that?" Check the twitter bio:

Contributor to National Review. @NRO

"Conservative/Libertarian in my political beliefs, I am a moderator at the Conservative Union, Google Plus's largest conservative community. I blog at Neoavatara and am an active commentator both on the Liberty's Torch."

So conservatives who write for the National Review are your go-to source for what Democrats should be doing? :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Florida has a significant number of people who go there to die. I wonder what it’s numbers look like without that crowd?

why dont they go to california to die :heh:

Because Florida doesn't tax retirement income and they've developed numerous massive complexes and ecosystems revolving around serving old people.

Also, it's flat as hell and the attractive weather is everywhere. Whereas in California, the good weather is in a narrow belt next to the coast where everyone crowds in and property costs are insane as a result. Everything outside the coastline is mountains, agriculture, or desert. Old people go to the desert instead, which isn't quite as attractive weather-wise cause it's too hot in the summer and colder in the winter. Whereas you can build an old-folk development damn near anywhere in Florida and it has pretty much the same weather and environment.