POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:heh: Most of these Trump cultists totally ignore the fact that most of these RDS big money donors that they shyt on all the time were also former Trump donors.

It's a pointless tactic anyway. No Republican has ever, ever cared where their money came from. Big money Republican donors have always been involved in every despicable industy they could imagine.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've only ever seen her posted here, but I've never had anyone irl who actually supported her and not criticized her. Most leftists I've come across consider her to be a grifter.

This. She's a good face for media and leans into controversial takes because that's how she gets views. She's not anyone's thought leader.

Have you ever heard of Bernie Sanders? She was his press secretary. :gucci:

Press Secretary is literally just a face who is good at talking and will regurgitate your views. I couldn't even name a single one of Obama or Clinton's press secretaries.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
One of the biggest Ls our higher learning all stars have ever taken was their unabashed support for her and her ilk. Unsurprisingly they change the subject when this is brought up or have a severe case of absent memory.

Since I'm one of the "all-stars" who seems to trigger you the most, please quote my "unabashed support" or her. Or of her "ilk". I think all the hot take social media grifters are annoying, regardless of whether they're right, left, or center.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

"The Squad" has come out fukking amazing compared to their right-wing equivalent.

MTG
Boebert
Madison Cawthorne
Matt Gaetz

Literally every one of them enveloped in scandals and debauchery. Who's the cleanest far-right Republican in the House now?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Press Secretary is literally just a face who is good at talking and will regurgitate your views. I couldn't even name a single one of Obama or Clinton's press secretaries.
You’re not familiar with Gibbs or Carney?

Either way, Press secretaries for presidential candidates tend to fall closer to true believer than just regurgitating points.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You’re not familiar with Gibbs or Carney?

Either way, Press secretaries for presidential candidates tend to fall closer to true believer than just regurgitating points.

Gibbs name and face are familiar, but there's zero chance I could have told you anything about him. The longer I see his name the more it's coming back to me. I'm sure I could have named him in 2010 but have no reason to remember him now.

Looking at his bio, it seems like he bounced around as the press secretary for various democrats for 25 years (including a PAC formed specifically to stop Howard Dean), was on MSNBC for a while, then became chief communications officer of McDonalds. He was once the spokesman for Fritz Hollings, a former segregationist governor who became a right-leaning Dem senator. Even after changing his mind on segregation, Hollings proceeded to vote against the confirmation of Thurgood Marshall, but for the confirmation of Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas.

Was Gibbs a Fritz Hollings "true believer" too? Is he a McDonalds "true believer" too?

Jay Carney's face is familiar but not the name. Looks like he was a reporter before working for the White House. After leaving the White House, he worked at CNN for a year, then became Senior Vice President of Global Corporate Affairs at Amazon for eight years, where he led their government lobbying efforts. Now he's the Global Head of Policy and Communications for AirBnB.

Is he an Amazon "true believer" and an AirBnB "true believer"?

Those guys chase the grift just as much as Gray does, they just have different lanes to do it in. If they were really so committed to Obama's political agenda, why would they leave politics to promote McDonalds and Amazon?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

This is wild of me to think of, but I can actually see Pence rise in the polls even if he's enemy number 1 for not aiding in attempting to overthrow the government. Especially when people start dropping out early.

Trump will still be the nominee, but Pence may make a play for runner up over DeSantis.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

Will Donald Trump debate his GOP rivals? Republicans are trying to pressure him into it​

David Jackson
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — A rising number of Republicans are trying to pressure Donald Trump to join a debate with his GOP rivals, though the former president refuses to commit to any such event.

Reince Priebus, a former Trump White House Chief of Staff and Republican Party chairman, on Sunday told ABC's "This Week" that taunts from rivals like former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie could entice Trump into the ring.

"I think it'll happen," Priebus said, adding that the nation is in the midst of "middle finger politics ... the world of Wrestlemania politics, the world where, you know, attention is what everyone is seeking in order to get support."

The Christie factor​

Christie, Trump's most vociferous critic on the Republican campaign trail, has badgered the front runner over debates, suggesting he is afraid to joust with others over items ranging from his two indictments to abortion policy.

"These are the kind of issues we need to be discussing on the debate stage," Christie said Sunday on ABC .

Trump: Why should I give them a chance?​

Trump has repeatedly suggested he will skip Republican debates this cycle, starting with an Aug. 23 event in Milwaukee.

Citing his large lead in Republican polls, Trump told Fox News last week: "Why would I let these people take shots at me?"

Trump's indictments​

Trump does enjoy significant leads in Republican polls, leads that have grown in spite of his two indictments − a hush money case in New York state and a federal obstruction of justice and classified documents case in Florida.

The GOP frontrunner is also under investigation in Atlanta and Washington, D.C., over efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden. Pollsters say he is benefitting from Republicans who are buying his clams that the investigations are a plot by Democrats to damage his presidential bid.

A new poll gives Trump 51%​

An NBC News poll released Sunday said that 51% of Republican primary voters make Trump their first choice for the GOP nomination, followed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis at 22%, former Vice President Mike Pence at 7% and Christie at 5%. No other candidate topped 4%.

But the poll also said independent voters are increasingly opposed to Trump over the indictments, and they're the ones who will likely decide the general election against Biden. The survey found that half of Republican primary voters say they would consider a leader other than Trump.

'Get in the ring, pal'​

Debates are probably the best chance for the other candidates to catch up with Trump, a challenge that would be even tougher if he refused to participate.

In a tweet last week, Christie noted that Trump said it would be unfair for him to debate low-rated opponents.

"Crybabies and losers say life isn’t fair. And Trump is both,” Christie said. “Want to be President? Then get in the ring pal.”

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:wow: #GriftSet

Remember when Ron ran this ad about how great Trump is? Is this your king?

What's your point? The reason I jumped off the Trump bandwagon is because Trump is an unelectable grifting clown show circus, not becuz I stopped supporting his policies. Most RDS supporters are former Trump supporters/voters/donors who over Trump.

Daps
What's your point? The reason I jumped off the Trump bandwagon is because Trump is an unelectable grifting clown show circus, not becuz I stopped supporting his policies. Most RDS supporters are former Trump supporters/voters/donors who over Trump.

You keep posting all these meaningless ass articles big upping DeSantis, but refuse to acknowledge Trump is whooping DeSantis’ ass in the polls.

So I’m just point out, DeSantis won’t even go at Trump because there is no comeback from DeSantis airing this ad. It shows dude has a severe lack of judgment.