POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tim Scott would make light work of him. He has personality and actually knows how to go on non friendly platforms to debate ideas

Mike Pence would also embarrass him in that regard
You can't be so blind to the alt right echo chamber you inhabit to see how unpopular he's become. Trump has literally solidified his lead behind Desantis' waning popularity

All the other candidates have seen gains in polling as well behind his dips

Only a moron would say that Desantis could beat anyone at this point considering all his missteps since the midterms.
tim scott and mike pence?

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Daps
DeSantis is a flop, and if Biden were twenty years younger, DeSantis would have zero chance in a GE against him.

The problem that I foresee for Dems is that a lot of the best POTUS prospects are black/brown or women, which are issues in a GE unless that person has huge charisma like POTUS Obama. DeSantis hypothetically winning a GE would be more about the Dem candidate and less about DeSantis being what people want in a POTUS. He's a goofy dud.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
DeSantis is a flop, and if Biden were twenty years younger, DeSantis would have zero chance in a GE against him.

The problem that I foresee for Dems is that a lot of the best POTUS prospects are black/brown or women, which are issues in a GE unless that person has huge charisma like POTUS Obama. DeSantis hypothetically winning a GE would be more about the Dem candidate and less about DeSantis being what people want in a POTUS. He's a goofy dud.
Josh Shapiro and Big Gretch are better than everyone else in the Democratic field and can win a national election in 2028. They would have midwest appeal that none of the other candidates have. If the Kentucky Governor gets re-elected this year, he'll likely run for President and I think he would have the same appeal, but he's not that known in liberal media and he's not some big charismatic guy.

Daps
Josh Shapiro and Big Gretch are better than everyone else in the Democratic field and can win a national election in 2028. They would have midwest appeal that none of the other candidates have. If the Kentucky Governor gets re-elected this year, he'll likely run for President and I think he would have the same appeal, but he's not that known in liberal media and he's not some big charismatic guy.
Big Gretch is my choice, and I think she's got enough charisma/appeal to make it. Shapiro is a great choice, too. I'm all for running tickets headed by popular Midwestern governors in the near future.