POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Couple of days ago, Obama went at some low-hanging Republican Presidential nominees; Haley and Uncle Tim

Barack Obama has criticized two Republican presidential hopefuls, the South Carolina senator Tim Scott and the former UN ambassador Nikki Haley, over their stances on race relations in America.

In a podcast interview, Obama, who became the first Black US president when he was elected in 2008, said that while presenting a hopeful message on race relations was important, “that has to be undergirded with an honest accounting of our past and our present”.

Scott is the only Black candidate in the 2024 Republican presidential primary race and Haley is Indian American.

Asked about Scott’s messaging, Obama said there was sometimes a tendency among Republican candidates to gloss over the effects of racism, arguing that candidates need to address racial disparities to be taken seriously on the subject of American unity.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I keep saying it. There's a very clear union between a lot of far leftists and the right wing.

I've only ever seen her posted here, but I've never had anyone irl who actually supported her and not criticized her. Most leftists I've come across consider her to be a grifter.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I keep saying it. There's a very clear union between a lot of far leftists and the right wing.

One of the biggest Ls our higher learning all stars have ever taken was their unabashed support for her and her ilk. Unsurprisingly they change the subject when this is brought up or have a severe case of absent memory.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:wow: #GriftSet

Trump sounds mentally off. I don't mean as in dementia or whatever, just that he sounds distracted and is getting caught in his bullshyt way more than normal. It sounds like the campaign has no real structure, nobody is keeping him on task, nobody is convincing him to be serious. He's still the biggest bully on the block but this tone can't continue IMO. A few months ago he was talking about building new cities while DeSantis obsessed over trannies. He needs to get back to that type of stuff.

Ultimately I think him and his campaign think this doesn't really start until the debates, and I tend to agree. He's gonna clown DeSantis on stage.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump sounds mentally off. I don't mean as in dementia or whatever, just that he sounds distracted and is getting caught in his bullshyt way more than normal. It sounds like the campaign has no real structure, nobody is keeping him on task, nobody is convincing him to be serious. He's still the biggest bully on the block but this tone can't continue IMO. A few months ago he was talking about building new cities while DeSantis obsessed over trannies. He needs to get back to that type of stuff.

Ultimately I think him and his campaign think this doesn't really start until the debates, and I tend to agree. He's gonna clown DeSantis on stage.
He has more important things to worry about, tbf

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that would mean getting onstage with christie, and having to hear that he's a 3 time loser in front of the entire country:mjgrin:

i dont think trump steps on a primary debate stage. he's a fukkin p*ssy :mjlol:

Last edited: