POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I normally don't do the "trump is the voice of the average person" shyt or the "revolt against the elites" nonsense...but being snarky about this wont cut it. DeSantis is a legit threat and it's way too early to mark him off.

GOP insiders are noticing trends and commenting on a silent vote for DeSantis.

No need to be glib to "own the libs" to prove your point.

Just be patient.

I'm getting BAD vibes out here.
DeSantis sucks at politics. He will not win the primary in 2024 or any primary going forward.

He wouldn't even beat Youngkin in a h2h.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Breh that study seems somewhat sloppy. Correlation isn't causation. To me the only thing it's "proving" is the idea that growing up under a popular president credited for bringing about good times makes people vote for someone who is most likely to continue those policies. Why would we expect any different?

The reason I call it sloppy is bc they don't (or can't bc to be honest it would be difficult to quantify) discuss MOTIVATIONS. The reason many people start inching towards the right wing is bc as they get older the issues they prioritize begin to change. It's easier to be more progressive on an issue like crime when you're a teenager. That can change once you have kids and a family. Same with tax/economic policy, climate change etc etc.

As the percentage of nonwhites continues to climb, the percentage of white people whose voting patterns will be influenced by the fear (and reality) of their waning political power, will increase. And you're going to see that even from white people that are very liberal/progressive on economic issues. These are the people some call the "dirtbag left." All these podcasters, the hardcore Bernie types. They will find common cause with white nationalists on the right bc remember they will agree 100% on economic issues.

Now I'm not saying it's going to be ALL white people. But it will be a lot. And it shouldn't really surprise anyone. This happens everywhere. It's human nature.

It has to be said that many of the "dirtbag leftist" leftists you mentioned are not operating in good faith. They don't agree with the economic issues, they simply support anything that lurches us closer to a complete systematic collapse. Which is why they liked and still like Trump. They want a revolution and are dumb enough to think that the effete guys who don't like guns are gonna come out on top. Of course in the meantime they'll be raking in cash and living well, which is always the case with these types...

I used to ask how does a leftist not understand that [generic democrat] is objectively better than [generic republican]? Even more confusing to me was the indifference they constantly show towards minorities and rights issues - black, immigrant, LGBTQ, etc. But it all makes sense when all you care about is the implementation of an economic policy that will never happen in the US, and you decide the only acceptable reaction is to simply burn everything down in a temper tantrum. In terms of minorities, remember Žižek lad it all out: identity over-complicates things and takes focus off labor/workers. Hyper focus on identity may as well be a capitalist control design in their minds so of course they hate it. Throw in some casual racism/homophobia/misogyny and...yea.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whew:

LBG lost the T's :ufdup:

Screenshot-2023-06-12-at-11-20-32-AM.png

Screenshot-2023-06-12-at-11-20-36-AM.png

Screenshot-2023-06-12-at-11-20-58-AM.png

Screenshot-2023-06-12-at-11-21-03-AM.png

Screenshot-2023-06-12-at-11-21-12-AM.png

Of course Toure gonna jump in it :mjlol:

Yes, dummy. Trans girls aren't GIRLS.

:what:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Sports is inherently unfair
Conservatives will lose this appeal to religion and supposed logic because a chunk of america doesn't give AF about sports and never will

You can't say trans people are men/women and should be able to identify as a gender but then want a separate category for them in sports/career/life etc

Its deliberately creating a distinction

Republicans going down in flames for the need to be bigots is the biggest self own ever
Trump right now can effectively argue from the left on the position that the culture war is an L for republicans time to pack it up

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Sports is inherently unfair
Conservatives will lose this appeal to religion and supposed logic because a chunk of america doesn't give AF about sports and never will

You can't say trans people are men/women and should be able to identify as a gender but then want a separate category for them in sports/career/life etc

Its deliberately creating a distinction

Republicans going down in flames for the need to be bigots is the biggest self own ever
Trump right now can effectively argue from the left on the position that the culture war is an L for republicans time to pack it up
how are sports inherently unfair? its fairness is why it looks nothing like the rest of our unfair society.

Last edited: