☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh that study seems somewhat sloppy. Correlation isn't causation. To me the only thing it's "proving" is the idea that growing up under a popular president credited for bringing about good times makes people vote for someone who is most likely to continue those policies. Why would we expect any different?

The reason I call it sloppy is bc they don't (or can't bc to be honest it would be difficult to quantify) discuss MOTIVATIONS. The reason many people start inching towards the right wing is bc as they get older the issues they prioritize begin to change. It's easier to be more progressive on an issue like crime when you're a teenager. That can change once you have kids and a family. Same with tax/economic policy, climate change etc etc.

As the percentage of nonwhites continues to climb, the percentage of white people whose voting patterns will be influenced by the fear (and reality) of their waning political power, will increase. And you're going to see that even from white people that are very liberal/progressive on economic issues. These are the people some call the "dirtbag left." All these podcasters, the hardcore Bernie types. They will find common cause with white nationalists on the right bc remember they will agree 100% on economic issues.

Now I'm not saying it's going to be ALL white people. But it will be a lot. And it shouldn't really surprise anyone. This happens everywhere. It's human nature.

Peep game. A LOT of people are talking about this guy as their realignment leader. A conservative who's skeptical of capital a la Hawley, Vance etc.

‘I Don’t Want to Violently Overthrow the Government. I Want Something Far More Revolutionary.’

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
his crowd size

Come on. We talking about Crowd Sizes... IN OKLAHOMA.

FyWLsMLWwAEpdBL

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Come on. We talking about Crowd Sizes... IN OKLAHOMA.

FyWLsMLWwAEpdBL

This was the OVERFLOW from his event. He was about to walk inside the building and have the actually rally. This was not a picture from the actual rally.

Why do you all have this distinct ability to downplay everything?

Again... I've been right about all this shyt. From Hunter Biden, to Russia, to Trump, to China to Iran on this forum.

What do you gain from this?

DeSantis' appeal is increasing. Yeah, he had a goofy roll out and is easy to mock. And? He's a conservative tactician and should scare the fukk outta you.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This was the OVERFLOW from his event. He was about to walk inside the building and have the actually rally. This was not a picture from the actual rally.

Again... I've been right about all this shyt. From Hunter Biden, to Russia, to Trump, to China to Iran on this forum.

DeSantis' appeal is increasing. Yeah, he had a goofy roll out and is easy to mock. And? He's a conservative tactician and should scare the fukk outta you.

Trump still going to be the frontrunner in Prison vs. DeSantis, and you know this.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
DeSantis first debate is gonna go down in flames the minute he says 'woke' every 5 seconds.
911: 911, what's your emergency?
caller: my friend, i think she has alcohol poisoning.... she's having seizures and vomiting up blood....
911: why do you think it is alcohol poisoning.....?
caller: me and my friend were playing the drinking game while watching the republican primary debate.... we started out modest, one shot every time dekkklantis said "woke"... that was 300 shots ago.... send help....!

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

This CBS News/YouGov survey was conducted with a nationally representative sample of 2,480 U.S. adult residents interviewed between June 7-10, 2023. The sample was weighted according to gender, age, race, and education based on the U.S. Census American Community Survey and Current Population Survey, as well as past vote. The margin of error is ±2.7 points for the sample overall and ±5.5 points for likely Republican primary voters

The total sample also includes 1,798 respondents recontacted between June 9-10, 2023, after a federal indictment against Donald Trump was unsealed. For this nationally representative sample, a recontact weight was applied by age, gender, race, education, 2020 vote, party identification, and 2024 primary intent. The margin of error is ±3.3 points for the recontacted sample.

Beware of the pie chart.
"1,488 people" doesn't have the same ring to it as "60% of likely voters"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I normally don't do the "trump is the voice of the average person" shyt or the "revolt against the elites" nonsense...but being snarky about this wont cut it. DeSantis is a legit threat and it's way too early to mark him off.

GOP insiders are noticing trends and commenting on a silent vote for DeSantis.

No need to be glib to "own the libs" to prove your point.

Just be patient.

I'm getting BAD vibes out here.