POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
his crowd size

DeSantis is gearing up for a slow grind upwards.

My intuition hasn't let me down yet since 2015.

DeSantis could actually pull this off.
Sounds good until he gets on the debate stage and gets crushed by Trump and Christie.
DeSantis first debate is gonna go down in flames the minute he says 'woke' every 5 seconds.
Exactly. If Trump no shows the first debate, Christie will turn all of his wrath toward DeSantis. I can imagine Christie destroying DeSantis for always saying woke, the Disney feud, etc the same way he did Rubio in 2016.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are the people some call the "dirtbag left." All these podcasters, the hardcore Bernie types. They will find common cause with white nationalists on the right bc remember they will agree 100% on economic issues.
I'm curious... What economic policies do bernie stans and right-wingers support together?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm curious... What economic policies do bernie stans and right-wingers support together?

The way to think about it is “where their interests will converge.” Essentially both want to go back to the post world war II economy, which by itself is not a bad thing bc it means better treatment/wages for working class, less inequality, prioritizing how trade affects domestic economy rather than bowing to the god of free trade etc. The problem is that the Bernie stan types will eventually throw Black folks under the bus if that is the price that must be paid in order to convince right wingers to go along.

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way to think about it is “where their interests will converge.” Essentially both want to go back to the post world war II economy, which by itself is not a bad thing bc it means better treatment/wages for working class, less inequality, prioritizing how trade affects domestic economy rather than bowing to the god of free trade etc. The problem is that the Bernie stan types will eventually throw Black folks under the bus if that is the price that must be paid in order to convince right wingers to go along.
:jbhmm: How is that any different than what Centrist Democrat like joe biden have done it like come on now I not a fan of bernie stans but that like the cat calling the kettle black.