Bronx
SzV4ShE.png

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Trump is everything cacs tried to project on Obeezy.

Trump is everything racists have projected on black people for decades if not longer:

- multiple baby mamas
- Almost pathologically criminal
- inarticulate
- tacky/gaudy
- surrounds himself with criminals

The White Nationalist President has all the qualities of a black caricature :wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What a day, week, month, year, decade...

I've read a lot of posts and tweets on this forum and have done a lot of self reflection

I've gotta get something off of my chest. I'm probably going to get a lot of backlash for this on this website but it should really be said now and at this time.

I don't care how many low engagement tweets @satam55 shares or unscientific polls that they post

I don't care how much @GnauzBookOfRhymes and @℃ertifed fear monger, gaslight, and attempts to make DeSantis seem like a calculated politician

I don't care how many Jacobin articles and both sides takes @mastermind posts while ignoring what the Republican party is

I don't care if jayshiggs and igotthebroom come back from their slumber and say they were on the DNC payroll the last ten years

I don't care if @DEAD7 changes his font or text size

I don't care if @Rhakim shares a well intentioned thesis on how letting Trump or DeSantis win now will lead to the US becoming multiracial, multilingual paradise within 5 years with a standard of living higher than Switzerland or Monaco or wherever, with an entirely progressive SCOTUS, and a US that eliminates climate change and world hunger single handily.

I will not be voting for Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis or any other Republican candidate. This is final.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a day, week, month, year, decade...

I've read a lot of posts and tweets on this forum and have done a lot of self reflection

I've gotta get something off of my chest. I'm probably going to get a lot of backlash for this on this website but it should really be said now and at this time.

I don't care how many low engagement tweets @satam55 shares or unscientific polls that they post

I don't care how much @GnauzBookOfRhymes and @℃ertifed fear monger, gaslight, and attempts to make DeSantis seem like a calculated politician

I don't care how many Jacobin articles and both sides takes @mastermind posts while ignoring what the Republican party is

I don't care if jayshiggs and igotthebroom come back from their slumber and say they were on the DNC payroll the last ten years

I don't care if @DEAD7 changes his font or text size

I don't care if @Rhakim shares a well intentioned thesis on how letting Trump or DeSantis win now will lead to the US becoming multiracial, multilingual paradise within 5 years with a standard of living higher than Switzerland or Monaco or wherever, with an entirely progressive SCOTUS, and a US that eliminates climate change and world hunger single handily.

I will not be voting for Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis or any other Republican candidate. This is final.

Rhakim said that?

With respect to what you said about me, a lot of you guys really just have a problem with any disagreement, which you then conflate as "gaslighting." There's a library's worth of research discussing this so I don't take offense. But it's hilarious to see you claim I'm fear mongering when 4 years ago the idea of DeSantis running for president was a joke, but here we are...trump has one foot in federal prison....you think Chris Christie is going to be the nominee?