POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
His numbers are more accurate for 2028

I believe there are about 165 million millenials + Gen Z that will be voting age by 2024. I'll have to go get the exact numbers later.

My point still remains since at least half of the voters in 2024 will be Millenials or younger, the GOP doesn't have a shot.

I will just add a couple of things.
  • GOP's policies during COVID-19 have killed a good niche of their middle aged/senior voting bloc; Red COVID is a real thing.
  • Gen Z is VERY enthusiastic about voting, more than Millennials. Its like as soon as they hit 18, they are getting out to vote.
  • Aside from Roe v. Wade/Dobbs, I believe all this LGBTQ+ is going to bite them. As while you might not agree with their lifestyle, we are at a point in our culture in which being Gay/Lesbian is acceptable. You can have a issue with them being married, but actually being for Government intrusion on their very selves isn't going to sit well with Centrists. Note: While I respect Transfolk, I believe from a societal view being Gay/Lesbian/Queer is more socialty accepted than being Trans; however I believe this will become normal by 2030-40.
It's fitting why DeSantis is always saying 'Woke', because the Right itself is stuck in such a corner that every policy is can offer is something Democrats can do better. They are just hedging their bets voters will come out, which they are, but that pool is drying up.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Not happening. We have decades of evidence on how this will play out. The faux centrist senators and hot shot governors always flame out quick. I'd bet money that Scott will do the patented "pulling out of Iowa to focus on NH" move, fail, and drop out shortly after South Carolina.

Trump looked kinda haggard in Iowa this week btw. Seems like a lot of Evangelicals are going to side with DeSantis but I'm not sure he wins the state. Could be someone who aren't paying attention to. My general view is that once debates start, Trump will gain momentum and the crowds will return to his rallies. Currently he's struggling to get people in, but I think the free promo he'll receive on television will fix that in the fall/winter.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not happening. We have decades of evidence on how this will play out. The faux centrist senators and hot shot governors always flame out quick. I'd bet money that Scott will do the patented "pulling out of Iowa to focus on NH" move, fail, and drop out shortly after South Carolina.

Trump looked kinda haggard in Iowa this week btw. Seems like a lot of Evangelicals are going to side with DeSantis but I'm not sure he wins the state. Could be someone who aren't paying attention to. My general view is that once debates start, Trump will gain momentum and the crowds will return to his rallies. Currently he's struggling to get people in, but I think the free promo he'll receive on television will fix that in the fall/winter.
Scott and Haley are strong VP picks.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His numbers are more accurate for 2028

I believe there are about 165 million millenials + Gen Z that will be voting age by 2024. I'll have to go get the exact numbers later.

My point still remains since at least half of the voters in 2024 will be Millenials or younger, the GOP doesn't have a shot.

The one thing I would add is that those figures are the percentages of the TOTAL ELECTORATE, in other words ELIGIBLE voters. Younger people still vote at percentages far below older, but the good news for Dems is that the % who actually vote has been steadily increasing, while the % of the electorate made up of older voters is decreasing.

I will just add a couple of things.
  • GOP's policies during COVID-19 have killed a good niche of their middle aged/senior voting bloc; Red COVID is a real thing.
  • Gen Z is VERY enthusiastic about voting, more than Millennials. Its like as soon as they hit 18, they are getting out to vote.
  • Aside from Roe v. Wade/Dobbs, I believe all this LGBTQ+ is going to bite them. As while you might not agree with their lifestyle, we are at a point in our culture in which being Gay/Lesbian is acceptable. You can have a issue with them being married, but actually being for Government intrusion on their very selves isn't going to sit well with Centrists. Note: While I respect Transfolk, I believe from a societal view being Gay/Lesbian/Queer is more socialty accepted than being Trans; however I believe this will become normal by 2030-40.
It's fitting why DeSantis is always saying 'Woke', because the Right itself is stuck in such a corner that every policy is can offer is something Democrats can do better. They are just hedging their bets voters will come out, which they are, but that pool is drying up.

Absolutely. It's crazy to compare turnout in this demographic from 2018/2020 vs just 20 years ago.

I caught trump at some event and he was yapping about January 6th and Ashley Babbit....on one hand I get that for many of his supporters that's still something that animates them....but honestly I don't know how much longer that's going to work.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Scott and Haley are strong VP picks.
For Trump though? I don't see the identity politic games working this year for Trump or DeSantis, given how extreme their records are. Would certainly be hilarious to watch Haley try to defend banning abortion in a debate. Even Kamala's wack ass will be able to score points on her.

I'm also wondering whether Trump will even play ball on a VP pick. Last time he selected Pence as a means of solidifying the normal republican base. This time is he going to give a shyt about doing anything the RNC wants? Tim Scott would be too close to McConnell and other republicans that Trump hates. Haley has criticized Trump recently so I doubt he picks her either. I think his VP choice is gonna be someone/something crazy...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For Trump though? I don't see the identity politic games working this year for Trump or DeSantis, given how extreme their records are. Would certainly be hilarious to watch Haley try to defend banning abortion in a debate. Even Kamala's wack ass will be able to score points on her.

I'm also wondering whether Trump will even play ball on a VP pick. Last time he selected Pence as a means of solidifying the normal republican base. This time is he going to give a shyt about doing anything the RNC wants? Tim Scott would be too close to McConnell and other republicans that Trump hates. Haley has criticized Trump recently so I doubt he picks her either. I think his VP choice is gonna be someone/something crazy...
Trump would make it work with Scott. I'm 100% sure of this. And all the black contrarian "what have you done for me lately" voices would back him.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

It's going to be Kari Lake.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think folks see Trump is in so much potential legal trouble and Desantis is vulnerable they figure why not give it a shot

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think folks see Trump is in so much potential legal trouble and Desantis is vulnerable they figure why not give it a shot

They gave him every opportunity to just scram but he’s like a moth drawn to the light bulb. He’s going to be giving interviews over the prison phone.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

They gave him every opportunity to just scram but he’s like a moth drawn to the light bulb. He’s going to be giving interviews over the prison phone.

Trump being president from a prison cell :pachaha:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know your joking :russ: but I can see trump doing that:jbhmm: