POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
One of the strategic problems Republicans will face moving forward is that the things one needs to do and say to win a Republican primary make you unpalatable for a General Election.
Spot on assessment. If you aren't extreme then you'll never be the nominee to begin with. Their base accepts nothing less at this point.

Imback

Banned
Daps

Tim Scott’s making his rounds.

“If we win I’m you’re best to maintain an inside track at the White House”

I predict black dem politicians will not attack ferociously if he’s vp or pres.

Tim’s been coming to black dem Christian events for almost 2 decades

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ron was more of a threat before he branded himself as an extremist. One of the strategic problems Republicans will face moving forward is that the things one needs to do and say to win a Republican primary make you unpalatable for a General Election.

Tim Scott, Chris Sununu, Asa Hutchinson, and Nikki Haley would be dangerous in the General but will never make it out of the Primary.

DeSantis is putting all his energy in to winning the Primary, and in so doing, damaging his brand, and making himself unelectable for the General.
We might see them push split tickets with a Trump/desantis on the lead and a moderate as VP. Pence was there to get the evangelical for Trump, but the evangelicals are down with the MAGA cause because of abortion. Desantis and Scott vs Biden and Kamala could get messy. A lot of black people would see a black man and assume Desantis can’t be that racist…. He is but people get confused by false flag representation all the time.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Millenials & Gen Z will make up roughly 60 % of the electorate this cycle.

If you believe the assumptions based on the patterns of previous gens and legacy media influence are true in 2024, I have a beachhouse in Harlem for sale that you'll love.

The Identity politics era is over. A DeSantis/Scott ticket has a less than 0 chance of confusing the # of voters needed to win.

Nobody in the GOP is going to run on policies that will appeal to the largest bloc in 2024. This entire primary is a fundraising grift because they know damn well there's no pathway for any of them to actually win in the GE.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How on earth is that what flipped him to DeSantis. Had he never seen Trump’s Twitter feed?

9ot3cmfhgmd51.jpg

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron was more of a threat before he branded himself as an extremist. One of the strategic problems Republicans will face moving forward is that the things one needs to do and say to win a Republican primary make you unpalatable for a General Election.

Tim Scott, Chris Sununu, Asa Hutchinson, and Nikki Haley would be dangerous in the General but will never make it out of the Primary.

DeSantis is putting all his energy in to winning the Primary, and in so doing, damaging his brand, and making himself unelectable for the General.

Any of these 2nd tier candidates would be a cakewalk for Biden.

I agree with your DeSantis analysis. I definitely don't think it's too late for him, but some of his early moves have been clumsy as fuk, especially the abortion shyt. Anytime trump can paint you as the lunatic, you're doing something very wrong.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Any of these 2nd tier candidates would be a cakewalk for Biden.

I agree with your DeSantis analysis. I definitely don't think it's too late for him, but some of his early moves have been clumsy as fuk, especially the abortion shyt. Anytime trump can paint you as the lunatic, you're doing something very wrong.

Sununu especially would be a problem In a General.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:troll: Your forgetting about Larry Elder?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made a typo. That should have been roughly 50%

I estimate there's going to be about 85 - 90 million (55% of the combined total of Gen z+millenials) or so voters in that demo out of the 175-180 million that will make up the electorate.

You're still making typos lol

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
You're still making typos lol
I believe there are about 165 million millenials + Gen Z that will be voting age by 2024. I'll have to go get the exact numbers later.

My point still remains since at least half of the voters in 2024 will be Millenials or younger, the GOP doesn't have a shot.