POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The one thing I would add is that those figures are the percentages of the TOTAL ELECTORATE, in other words ELIGIBLE voters. Younger people still vote at percentages far below older, but the good news for Dems is that the % who actually vote has been steadily increasing, while the % of the electorate made up of older voters is decreasing.

Absolutely. It's crazy to compare turnout in this demographic from 2018/2020 vs just 20 years ago.

I caught trump at some event and he was yapping about January 6th and Ashley Babbit....on one hand I get that for many of his supporters that's still something that animates them....but honestly I don't know how much longer that's going to work.
Either way neither will appeal to independent voters. The moment they start talking stolen elections and pardoning J6 criminals it's a wrap. All Biden has to do is run on his records. Lower inflation than he started, more jobs created, etc etc

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump being president from a prison cell :pachaha:

I know your joking :russ: but I can see trump doing that:jbhmm:

To be honest I’m not really joking :russ: OK OK if not prison, then under house arrest :lolbron:

If you go back I never thought trump would even run because it seemed obvious to me that the feds were sending him the message that if he just goes away they weren’t going to push all of the criminal indictments etc.

THEY HAVE THIS MF ON AUDIO ADMITTING TO CRIMES INVOLVING TAKING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS. :why:

What is the legal or even political theory that will allow him to just get away with it :jbhmm:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Trump being president from a prison cell :pachaha:
j6, i reminisce on the riot i caused, it was hell
runnin' for president from a jail cell
and who'd think from the presidency, hey...
i'd see the penitentiary one day
defundin' while runnin' from the fbi that's right
maga catch me, put a battery in my backside
and even though yaw'l some opium fiends, maga
you always were some dumb white demons, maga
my bank account aprreciates ya, dear maga....

- dear maga

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
For Trump though? I don't see the identity politic games working this year for Trump or DeSantis, given how extreme their records are. Would certainly be hilarious to watch Haley try to defend banning abortion in a debate. Even Kamala's wack ass will be able to score points on her.

I'm also wondering whether Trump will even play ball on a VP pick. Last time he selected Pence as a means of solidifying the normal republican base. This time is he going to give a shyt about doing anything the RNC wants? Tim Scott would be too close to McConnell and other republicans that Trump hates. Haley has criticized Trump recently so I doubt he picks her either. I think his VP choice is gonna be someone/something crazy...
i agree, trump isn't going to pick someone like pence again... .trump's biggest problem with pence wasn't even that he's establishment or close to people he doesn't like, it's that he thought pence wasn't loyal... pence, no matter how odious his policies are, is a straight shooter.... trump wants a ride or die.... i second the sentiment that it will be kari lake... trump cares about nothing other than loyalty and kari will show that.... plus she will nullify some of the sexist allegations against trump.... the only potential downside to picking kari is that she might take headlines from trump, something else he can't abide by....

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
j6, i reminisce on the riot i caused, it was hell
runnin' for president from a jail cell
and who'd think from the presidency, hey...
i'd see the penitentiary one day
defundin' while runnin' from the fbi that's right
maga catch me, put a battery in my backside
and even though yaw'l some opium fiends, maga
you always were some dumb white demons, maga
my bank account aprreciates ya, dear maga....

- dear maga

Thanks to the magic of AI, I kinda wanna hear that in pac's voice now

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Nikki Haley has a CNN town hall tonight at 8pm. Let's see her plead her case for why she should be the next Vice President of the United States.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Haley said we need a national consensus on abortion. Did this lady sleep through midterms? :mjlol:
She can't seem to grasp that this is an unpopular position
The binary Republicans want forces women to have babies even when there's the danger of them dying or the infant dying

Their laws do not accommodate for any flexibility whatsoever just 6 week or 12 week and that is why the issue is so firmly against them now