POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s a peak into what a 2nd term would potential look like. And the reason why people typically retire in the private sector as opposed to dying at their desk.

I think all these mfers are too old from the standpoint of their age making them somewhat disassociated from the experiences of most ppl but your concern is a bit over exaggerated to be honest.

Dems generally speaking exhibit a much higher sense of “duty” to speak out if it’s politically sensitive. I mean a lot of them just love the opportunity to do something that hurts the party just so they can show how “serious” they are lol.

If Biden is passing out during routine phone calls with heads of state, talking about fighting against the Reagan agenda and refusing to eat anything but Nilla wafers washed down with Arnold Palmers or virgin Bloody Mary’s, I guarantee you half the cabinet would stand up, walk out, find Jill Biden and let her know “uh yeah, bro had a nice run and will definitely go down as one of our GOATs but come get yo’ man.”

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think all these mfers are too old from the standpoint of their age making them somewhat disassociated from the experiences of most ppl but your concern is a bit over exaggerated to be honest.

Dems generally speaking exhibit a much higher sense of “duty” to speak out if it’s politically sensitive. I mean a lot of them just love the opportunity to do something that hurts the party just so they can show how “serious” they are lol.

If Biden is passing out during routine phone calls with heads of state, talking about fighting against the Reagan agenda and refusing to eat anything but Nilla wafers washed down with Arnold Palmers or virgin Bloody Mary’s, I guarantee you half the cabinet would stand up, walk out, find Jill Biden and let her know “uh yeah, bro had a nice run and will definitely go down as one of our GOATs but come get yo’ man.”

Harris would be the first person to try and bench him if he showed any worrying signs. She would get to be the first female president and didn't have to handle a stressful election.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris would be the first person to try and bench him if he showed any worrying signs. She would get to be the first female president and didn't have to handle a stressful election.

No she wouldn’t. She would publicly support him until the end. And the reason is bc she knows the party/cabinet would have Biden step aside. There’s no reason for her to do the dirty work.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Stabbing a president in the back is a terrible idea. If you miss, you get obliterated. Harris isn’t going to do anything but wait her turn. It’s the only smart move she has.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

While I agree with this in a general sense re: Dems being unreasonably principled, I think we can look at the Feinstein situation and Reagan situations and see how staffers can cling to power doing the Weekend at Bernie’s thing.

As far at the real situation on the ground, the only person who can win is Biden, so all of this is moot anyway, barring medical issues between now and the election. Also, per my other posts, Trump appears way more likely to become medically unfit to do the job. Joe is very fit for his age.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I agree with this in a general sense re: Dems being unreasonably principled, I think we can look at the Feinstein situation and Reagan situations and see how staffers can cling to power doing the Weekend at Bernie’s thing.

As far at the real situation on the ground, the only person who can win is Biden, so all of this is moot anyway, barring medical issues between now and the election. Also, per my other posts, Trump appears way more likely to become medically unfit to do the job. Joe is very fit for his age.
What you said about the staffers is absolutely dead on. That is definitely what happened with Feinstein. But to my point the only reason they wheeled her ass back out was bc the pressure from fellow Dems.