POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How does @the cac mamba get bushed constantly, but this guy is allowed to shyt post every day.

To be fair, even though I can't stand him, at least satam is mostly just posting what he believes. The difference between him and cac mamba is that cac mamba is a disingenuous shytposter who purposely tries to sabotage discussions to cover for what he doesn't know. I don't mind Republicans not being bushed if they argue honestly.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
To be fair, even though I can't stand him, at least satam is mostly just posting what he believes. The difference between him and cac mamba is that cac mamba is a disingenuous shytposter who purposely tries to sabotage discussions to cover for what he doesn't know. I don't mind Republicans not being bushed if they argue honestly.
I mean he’s just gaslighting us with tweets :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Starting to see the knives and anger really come out as we march closer to DeSantis officially entering the race. Trump cancelled an Iowa rally over the weekend, allegedly due to bad weather (tornado warning). Some Iowa conservatives have claimed that while there was a tornado warning, the weather wasn't bad at all in the area and the rally was instead cancelled due to low ticket sales. MAGA people have been going crazy for days attacking various Iowa right wingers.

Long post not worth reading but in short, the MAGA folks think this is all a plot to smear Trump while building up DeSantis. The problem is that a lot of right wing influencers spent 3-5 years helping build this MAGA mind virus and are now mad that these people aren't rational. You can't put the crazy people back inside, they're running the asylum now. Every single conspiracy - Q/pedophilia, stolen elections, deep state, etc - was peddled by these people. And now that Trump is using the same playbook against DeSantis they want to act shocked. Whether Trump wins or loses the nom, it's clear he's going to do everything in his power to destroy DeSantis on a deeply personal level. I see zero reason to believe DeSantis or his people are ready for this.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every single person who's spent more than 2 minutes with this moron has all come to the same conclusion - he's a total azz with no people skills. And folks keep thinking a couple polls and endorsements will hide this.

This might be the first election I can remember where there isn’t anyone traditionally ‘likable’ in the race (including VPs). Maybe Bush Sr…

Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama & even Trump all skated on being more likable than the other guy.

Maybe I’m overthinking it and Joe is the charismatic figure in this race. Either way, it isn’t DeSantis.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Starting to see the knives and anger really come out as we march closer to DeSantis officially entering the race. Trump cancelled an Iowa rally over the weekend, allegedly due to bad weather (tornado warning). Some Iowa conservatives have claimed that while there was a tornado warning, the weather wasn't bad at all in the area and the rally was instead cancelled due to low ticket sales. MAGA people have been going crazy for days attacking various Iowa right wingers.

Is there a reason that DeSantis hasn't officially announced yet? He's spending more time outside the state than his day job of ruining Florida.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a reason that DeSantis hasn't officially announced yet? He's spending more time outside the state than his day job of ruining Florida.

He legally can’t run for President while being governor. He’s waiting for the law change to announce.
The legislature passed the bill but it doesn't go into effect until July 1.