POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, even though I can't stand him, at least satam is mostly just posting what he believes. The difference between him and cac mamba is that cac mamba is a disingenuous shytposter who purposely tries to sabotage discussions to cover for what he doesn't know. I don't mind Republicans not being bushed if they argue honestly.

It seems like mamba is definitely more gop friendly than he lets on. I think his issue with trump is probably related to the fact that he is so ignorant/incompetent. The thing is, these kinds of discussion spaces NEED ppl like mamba bc he honestly represents a pretty sizable chunk of voters in this country. The idea that anyone who happens to be conservative/Republican should be bushed off principle is just dumb if that's what's happening. How else are you going to know what the people on the other side think or fear?

I think you're one of the few ppl I can say this to and not expect a meltdown in response but it's just incredible to me just how sensitive people are in here when they encounter people/posts that don't fit neatly into their preconceived notions. People automatically assume analysis = preference. Sometimes I tell myself I hope these mfers aren't like this in real life :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like mamba is definitely more gop friendly than he lets on. I think his issue with trump is probably related to the fact that he is so ignorant/incompetent. The thing is, these kinds of discussion spaces NEED ppl like mamba bc he honestly represents a pretty sizable chunk of voters in this country. The idea that anyone who happens to be conservative/Republican should be bushed off principle is just dumb if that's what's happening. How else are you going to know what the people on the other side think or fear?
im a democrat, who believes

-we need to bring down gas prices, not tell people to buy electric cars
-illegal immigration should be stopped. eric adams made it clear with his whining and begging for money that they should be turned around at the border
-the militant trans agenda is wrong, weird, and embarrassing

but these beliefs are those of the majority of the country. and on everything else i can think of, taxing the rich, expanding healthcare, minimum wage, abortion, i agree with democrats. id say i represent a pretty sizeable chunk of voters :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Starting to see the knives and anger really come out as we march closer to DeSantis officially entering the race. Trump cancelled an Iowa rally over the weekend, allegedly due to bad weather (tornado warning). Some Iowa conservatives have claimed that while there was a tornado warning, the weather wasn't bad at all in the area and the rally was instead cancelled due to low ticket sales. MAGA people have been going crazy for days attacking various Iowa right wingers.

Long post not worth reading but in short, the MAGA folks think this is all a plot to smear Trump while building up DeSantis. The problem is that a lot of right wing influencers spent 3-5 years helping build this MAGA mind virus and are now mad that these people aren't rational. You can't put the crazy people back inside, they're running the asylum now. Every single conspiracy - Q/pedophilia, stolen elections, deep state, etc - was peddled by these people. And now that Trump is using the same playbook against DeSantis they want to act shocked. Whether Trump wins or loses the nom, it's clear he's going to do everything in his power to destroy DeSantis on a deeply personal level. I see zero reason to believe DeSantis or his people are ready for this.

I already know Trump got the drop on Ron and he’s just waiting until the right time to release it lmaoo

It’s literally way Ron is doing everything to avoid Trump

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I think you're one of the few ppl I can say this to and not expect a meltdown in response but it's just incredible to me just how sensitive people are in here when they encounter people/posts that don't fit neatly into their preconceived notions. People automatically assume analysis = preference. Sometimes I tell myself I hope these mfers aren't like this in real life :snoop:

There's also the whole having his head in the sand when it comes to DeSantis. He believes all voters are going to reject Biden in favor of DeSantis just due to age without looking at the fact that DeSantis's policies are absolute trash. DeSantis and his policies aren't going to fly nationwide just because Biden is old.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's also the whole having his head in the sand when it comes to DeSantis. He believes all voters are going to reject Biden in favor of DeSantis just due to age without looking at the fact that DeSantis's policies are absolute trash. DeSantis and his policies aren't going to fly nationwide just because Biden is old.
no, i simply believe that trump only lost by 40k votes in 2020, and desantis could get them :dead:GA, AZ, WI, and it's over

its far more reasonable to believe that desantis COULD win, than to believe that biden COULDN'T lose. every single poll shows 70 percent of the country not wanting this trump/biden rematch

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
no, i simply believe that trump only lost by 40k votes in 2020, and desantis could get them :dead:GA, AZ, WI, and it's over

its far more reasonable to believe that desantis COULD win, than to believe that biden COULDN'T lose. every single poll shows 70 percent of the country not wanting this trump/biden rematch
This might be the most logical thing I've ever seen you post.

My only counter to it is that, the GOP will have a lot more ground to cover than 40K votes in 2024 thanks to their stance on abortion.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My only counter to it is that, the GOP will have a lot more ground to cover than 40K votes in 2024 thanks to their stance on abortion.

To be honest though breh most of his responses on this topic are some variation of that post.

A lot of people nowadays really do just have an inability to handle opinions that disagree with theirs. Or an inability to admit you may agree with a person on issue A because that person said something you didn't like about Issue Z.

Btw I think you're generally right on the abortion issue. But don't underestimate the possibility that Dems underperform with non white voters.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah, if im the dems i just run 24/7 ads on abortion, and keep biden out of the public eye

remember in '22, when they were debating if biden should even make campaign appearances in swing states? he should just have obama do his appearances for him :dead:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
yeah, if im the dems i just run 24/7 ads on abortion, and keep biden out of the public eye

remember in '22, when they were debating if biden should even make campaign appearances in swing states? he should just have obama do his appearances for him :dead:
Outside of some gaffe's Biden has done fine in the last couple years in his appearances, he does better when they let him go off script - the opposite of Trump.