POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump was also going up against The Republican Boogeyman (Hillary) in 2016. Lot more people hate Hillary than like Trump among repubs.

Every Dem nominee is the Republican boogeyman. I still think Biden is the favorite bc fundamentally most people generally like him, trust him and have a greater awareness that the GOP is generally garbage but if this time next year the economy still feels weird, inflation still eating people's pockets and let's say the migrant/immigration issue gets somehow out of hand then he's much more vulnerable.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can't wait for the inevitable Christie fat jokes from trump. 12 hours maybe?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The inflation issue is the only thing weighing Biden down.

The migrant issue is one of those things everyone hates but no one really wants to touch it. Sending them back is one of those things that sound nice but the actual resources to constantly do it is something else.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m extremely negative on a 2nd Biden term due to his age and running mate. He should be under the same scrutiny as Diane Feinstein.

And the idea that Trump is running and is the GOP front runner is literally bad for America. He’s also old af.

If there was a deep state calling the shots they’d have forced both these grandpas to go home for the good of their country.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m extremely negative on a 2nd Biden term due to his age and running mate. He should be under the same scrutiny as Diane Feinstein.

And the idea that Trump is running and is the GOP front runner is literally bad for America. He’s also old af.

If there was a deep state calling the shots they’d have forced both these grandpas to go home for the good of their country.

Fortunately for you there is a primary and you'll be able to vote Marianne Williamson or RFK Jr. They're septuagenarians but they're not JRB Jr.

After the Trump years it's safe to say there is no deep state so they won't be coming to rescue anyone

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fortunately for you there is a primary and you'll be able to vote Marianne Williamson or RFK Jr. They're septuagenarians but they're not JRB Jr.

After the Trump years it's safe to say there is no deep state so they won't be coming to rescue anyone

Well this is the problem.

I would never vote for MW or RFK Jr. I’m not interested in silly politics.

And I definitely will vote for the democratic candidate.

But I hate the ever increasing stakes of our electoral politics hinging on the walking dead. We need a youth movement.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Well this is the problem.

I would never vote for MW or RFK Jr. I’m not interested in silly politics.

And I definitely will vote for the democratic candidate.

But I hate the ever increasing stakes of our electoral politics hinging on the walking dead. We need a youth movement.

Most effective Democratic President since LBJ and nikkaz are trying to vote him out cuz he has too much experience.

It's a damn shame.