POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most effective Democratic President since LBJ and nikkaz are trying to vote him out cuz he has too much experience.

It's a damn shame.

I agree Diane Feinstein is well seasoned. And anyone who thinks she should step down is a CAC who likes bland food.

You completely opened my eyes bruh.

Biden is the spiciest president yet.
A spice boy.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What does Dianne Feinstein have to do with Joe Biden? Biden is out there styling on reporters and Dianne Feinstein can barely lift a soup spoon to her mouth.

I think it’s a peak into what a 2nd term would potential look like. And the reason why people typically retire in the private sector as opposed to dying at their desk.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can’t know that

This is true. It still exists as a risk and a consideration.

I feel even stronger about the GOP front runner. He’s mentally unhinged and a heart attack waiting to happen.

People should have had the same concerns about Reagan re: age and capacity,

Age is an actual factor. Maybe I’m biased because I am dealing with this in my workplace in real time.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I also find it funny that the Feinstein thread directly below this one has people wondering why she didn’t retire, why people voted for her, comparing her to RBG.

Yet y’all can’t fathom any comparison to Biden. Or what the potential consequences could be.

Higher Learning indeed.

I’m going to stop sidetracking this thread tho cuz the GOP civil war should get a lot more heated now after the EJC case.