POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's been a lot of pro-Desantis articles in the mainstream press these past couple of days. I don't like it, and they seem planted. :camby:
get used to it :yeshrug: everyone on the planet knows that this guy is not fit to be president until 2028. this is not going to get less embarrassing

meanwhile, the other option is donald trump. 70 percent of america doesn't want either of them running, in every single poll :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get used to it :yeshrug: everyone on the planet knows that this guy is not fit to be president until 2028. this is not going to get less embarrassing

meanwhile, the other option is donald trump. 70 percent of america doesn't want either of them running, in every single poll :dead:

A CBS News-YouGov poll, released Monday, found Trump at the head of a hypothetical GOP primary field with 58 percent of the vote, followed by DeSantis with 22 percent. :mjgrin:

You might want to put down your Pom Poms until ya man has a shot at getting out of the primary.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has DeSantis winning Michigan I almost bust out laughing at that one
desantis obviously loses michigan, and probably loses PA, but he obviously wins georgia. he likely wins arizona; mccain republicans go RIGHT back to voting republican. then he just has to win wisconsin or virginia, the states that elect ron johnson and glenn youngkin, and he beats biden. desantis might win nevada too, we just booted our liberal p*ssy governor last year and replaced him with a republican

if trump dropped dead tomorrow, its something to think about :dead: biden is the weakest incumbent we'll see in our lifetimes. unless kamala takes over in 2027 :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
desantis obviously loses michigan, and probably loses PA, but he obviously wins georgia. he likely wins arizona; mccain republicans go RIGHT back to voting republican. then he just has to win wisconsin or virginia, the states that elect ron johnson and glenn youngkin, and he beats biden

if trump dropped dead tomorrow, its something to think about :dead: biden is the weakest incumbent we'll see in our lifetimes. unless kamala takes over in 2027 :mjlol:

Why does he "obviously" win Georgia? The people who vote in a republican primary aren't the type who vote in a general state election. It's early but I'd bet on Trump sweeping the south. Those are HIS people.

I'm not even convinced DeSantis could beat Trump in Florida but we'll see. I think we're ultimately gonna see the same thing we saw in 2016: a flood of rural white people carrying Trump to victory in primaries while 10-12 other candidates split the rest of the vote enough to harm the main challengers (DeSantis, Pence).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does he "obviously" win Georgia? The people who vote in a republican primary aren't the type who vote in a general state election. It's early but I'd bet on Trump sweeping the south. Those are HIS people.

I'm not even convinced DeSantis could beat Trump in Florida but we'll see. I think we're ultimately gonna see the same thing we saw in 2016: a flood of rural white people carrying Trump to victory in primaries while 10-12 other candidates split the rest of the vote enough to harm the main challengers (DeSantis, Pence).
he was talking about desantis/biden

as far as the primary, yeah you're probably right. trump will run the south, but desantis is gonna win the new yorks and californias, and probably the swing states :dead:i say 60 trump/40 desantis odds overall

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wednesday :wow: fukkery season officially begins

dyu4dg8d8b6z.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should have seen CNN giving the first town hall to Trump. This is the beginning of the media normalizing Trump. They learned nothing from 2016 or 2020. I've always believed they secretly wanted Trump back as President because he was ratings gold for their networks.
I don't think it's a secret at this point. CNN's ratings have been dogshyt since Trump left office and Zazlav and Licht are still going all in on pivoting CNN to the right.

The highest rated day in CNN's history was January 6, 2021.