POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In fact they shouldn’t be giving a town hall to an insurrectionist just because he’s running for office. :mjlol:

I don’t really watch CNN, but I find it ironic that the president of the network making the hard pivot to the right, was the exec producer for Late Night with Colbert. :heh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
because Roe is simply done outside of states' rights; it's almost not even worth talking about anymore. there's never gonna be a federal ban, OR a federal legalization law. not enough support either way that gets 60 in the senate

The day Trump was elected (the first time :troll:), I said "Roe" would be reversed. I remember people assuring me back in 2016 that "Roe vs Wade" was never going to be overturned.

Mainstream Repubs like Mitch McConell, Lindsey Graham, and Tim Scott have backed a national abortion ban. And the base of the party seem to genuinely believe that they are simply protecting life. You'd be a fool to assure yourself that they wouldn't eliminate the filibuster for this and that a Republican President would not then sign it in to law.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don’t really watch CNN, but I find it ironic that the president of the network making the hard pivot to the right, was the exec producer for Late Night with Colbert. :heh:
It’s pretty interesting, but having been around a lot of comedians for my film work they are like ground zero for “both sides”

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mainstream Repubs like Mitch McConell, Lindsey Graham, and Tim Scott have backed a national abortion ban. And the base of the party seem to genuinely believe that they are simply protecting life. You'd be a fool to assure yourself that they wouldn't eliminate the filibuster for this and that a Republican President would not then sign it in to law.
you'd be a fool to assume this would ever happen :yeshrug: they dont even have 51 votes OR 218 votes to make abortion illegal, and they would NEVER blow up the fillibuster to do something that 30 percent of the country wants. mcconnell, scott and graham never said theyd get rid of the filibuster for it

it would literally be political suicide that hands the democrats a filibusterless-majority the next election :dead: