POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i wouldnt speak too soon. lets see how this goes first :laff:

Ron has a hard time even speaking at unscripted events I never said Trump was good but the mere fact that he actually does it makes the ya man's ook awful.

Everyone knows Trump is a moron that's not the point. Ron can't even take easy questions in Israel without tripping.

Don't take my word for it.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Desantis cult is not that dissimilar to Marianne Williamson and RFK jr cults

All these candidates that would be on its face more interesting and refreshing politically than trump v biden again but unlikely to happen for a number of reasons
Desantis is already getting attacked by other republicans not too differently from how Karinne jean pierre was laughing at marianne williamson
The Disney stuff being so public has literally made him anti corporation and most republicans pumped the breaks and began calling him out immediately. Nikki Haley is literally attacking him freely. She is someone who is only running for a VP spot or media attention. She wouldn't be doing that if she thought Puddin Ron had any shot at being the nominee and giving her more clout

You can't spin it
Trump and Biden are getting the presumptive nominee shield whereas the other candidates are all beginning to struggle for media coverage

All the cases against Trump are basically doing the job for him in the media. He don't even have to cause drama like in 2016. CNN is giving him a town hall

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron has a hard time even speaking at unscripted events I never said Trump was good but the mere fact that he actually does it makes the ya man's look awful
and i never said desantis was good :dead: i just pointed out, and will keep pointing out, that

-trump is an obese, 78 year old covid survivor, criminal, and rapist
-biden is an 82 year old corpse with a horribly unpopular VP
-no other credible republican seems to be willing to primary trump

so as long as this shyt is all true, and none of it will become untrue at any point, desantis is in the mix in '24 :yeshrug:

i mean, we have a bunch of hillary clinton supporters in here acting like they don't understand the concept of voters "holding their nose" :russ: as if independents couldnt just hold their nose to ignore desantis' stupid woke crusade, or lack of charisma, when desantis is talking about bringing down gas prices and biden is telling us to just go buy an electric car

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i mean, we have a bunch of hillary clinton supporters in here acting like they don't understand the concept of voters "holding their nose" :russ: as if independents couldnt just hold their nose to ignore desantis' stupid woke crusade, or lack of charisma, or whatever, when desantis is talking about bringing down gas prices, and biden is telling us to just go buy an electric car

The 6 week abortion ban desantis passed is what will him lose independents if he ever could get passed trump.

GOP messaging is so poor this cycle they don't even know how to attack Biden. What have they been saying he's old or joe biden is ushering in woke supremacy

Say what you want
Trump's ego wants him to win this time he isn't saying nearly as much dumb woke bs that desantis is and maybe that's why his polling is better

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 6 week abortion ban desantis passed is what will him lose independents if he ever could get passed trump.

GOP messaging is so poor this cycle they don't even know how to attack Biden. What have they been saying he's old or joe biden is ushering in woke supremacy

Say what you want
Trump's ego wants him to win this time he isn't saying nearly as much dumb woke bs that desantis is and maybe that's why his polling is better
i was surprised he signed that tbh, awful general election move :dead: definitely shifts points biden's way. i think thats gonna undo a lotta that red progress in florida, too

but he can get out of it in a general IF he sticks to states rights. "yeah, i signed that in florida because it should be left up to the states. i dont support a national ban". he wouldnt lose pro lifers, and swing states would be ":yeshrug: whatever"

because Roe is simply done outside of states' rights; it's almost not even worth talking about anymore. there's never gonna be a federal ban, OR a federal legalization law. not enough support either way that gets 60 in the senate

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not mad that CNN is giving him a town hall. They are a news organization and he is running for President. I will be mad if they toss him softballs or don't press him on 1/6 and the other investigations. Either do it right or don't do it at all.

The Times and Washington Post would sell their parents for an opportunity like this

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm not mad that CNN is giving him a town hall. They are a news organization and he is running for President. I will be mad if they toss him softballs or don't press him on 1/6 and the other investigations. Either do it right or don't do it at all.

The Times and Washington Post would sell their parents for an opportunity like this
CNN was acquired by a bunch of republicans in the Warner Discovery merger
They are gonna do their due diligence and pump him up for ratings
Why else do you think Trump agreed to it. He knows he is in a power position now the supposed media blackout on him failed

CNN is not gonna ask him gotcha questions and if they do they won't look to embarrass him
Mainstream media politics is all about access

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what im not really getting here. kaitlyn collins is gonna be on his ass, but sciutto said the format is "trump answers questions from republican voters"

so unless CNN hits him with a bunch of plants that are there to make him look bad, i hope this isnt just trump answering MAGA retards' questions about qanon and jesus. and is it even live? :dead: or pre-recorded, with trump signing off on it?