POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A DeSantis/Biden run won’t put republicans back in the White House stop it lmaoo
so this country elected donald trump. but it's not possible that only 8 years later, it could elect a 45 year old desantis, who just won the 3rd largest state in america by 20 points, against a vegetable in Aviators :dead:

i like the hubris :ehh:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump is just the best media generating person in the world. I despise him, but I recognize that he understands media better than anyone on the right or left and knows how to wield it to his advantage.

Lock his ass up and restrict his media access so we can move on please.

But at least wait a little longer so we can get Biden reelected

I think that gives him too much credit. He obsessively focuses on media more than anyone else, can attract media attention that no one else is able to attract because he's willing to go further in debasing himself than anyone else can go, and repeatedly gets a pass for doing shyt that has repeatedly sunk others.

I don't think that shows he "understands" media more than other candidates, he just spends way more time and energy on that aspect of his role, and is allowed leverage there that no one else is allowed. If Kamala Harris understood media exactly as well as Trump did, she still would never be able to draw Trump-like attention because she wouldn't be willing to do and say the things he does and says, nor would the media treat it the same way coming from her.

AOC is a good comparison. You could easily argue that AOC's understanding of media is greater than Trump's is, that her messages are better crafted and she makes fewer blatant errors, but because of her particular public standing and agenda she has a far smaller space within which to navigate. The things Trump does to attract attention, AOC can't do, because it would wreck her brand and be at odds with her stated goals.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
so this country elected donald trump. but it's not possible that only 8 years later, it could elect a 45 year old desantis, who just won the 3rd largest state in america by 20 points, against a vegetable in Aviators :dead:

i like the hubris :ehh:
I told you Ad nauseam already they took away white hoes ability to get abortions… that shyt stronger than breathing air…

Gop will continue to lose until roe v Wade is reinstated

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that gives him too much credit. He obsessively focuses on media more than anyone else, can attract media attention that no one else is able to attract because he's willing to go further in debasing himself than anyone else can go, and repeatedly gets a pass for doing shyt that has repeatedly sunk others.

I don't think that shows he "understands" media more than other candidates, he just spends way more time and energy on that aspect of his role, and is allowed leverage there that no one else is allowed. If Kamala Harris understood media exactly as well as Trump did, she still would never be able to draw Trump-like attention because she wouldn't be willing to do and say the things he does and says, nor would the media treat it the same way coming from her.

AOC is a good comparison. You could easily argue that AOC's understanding of media is greater than Trump's is, that her messages are better crafted and she makes fewer blatant errors, but because of her particular public standing and agenda she has a far smaller space within which to navigate. The things Trump does to attract attention, AOC can't do, because it would wreck her brand and be at odds with her stated goals.

"TRUMP UNDERSTANDS THE MEDIAAAAA" has become one of those things people say to sound smart. It's a meaningless statement and intellectually lazy af.