POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Daps

Let me help you out. So Trump coming back to Twitter is the relevant news here. You could have just posted the single tweet about the June return.

But for some reason you decided to post 2 tweets from low engagement accounts reacting to that news. Why did you think the reactions from those two accounts was post worthy. So much so that you posted them in place of the actual newsworthy tweet?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me help you out. So Trump coming back to Twitter is the relevant news here. You could have just posted the single tweet about the June return.

But for some reason you decided to post 2 tweets from low engagement accounts reacting to that news. Why did you think the reactions from those two accounts was post worthy. So much so that you posted them in place of the actual newsworthy tweet?

Dude, enough. You have 5 posts in this thread whining about tweets posted with no engagement

If you don’t want to see them block dude and move on

Daps
Dude, enough. You have 5 posts in this thread whining about tweets posted with no engagement

If you don’t want to see them block dude and move on

So you call me out instead of the person posting all the low engagement right wing DeSantis slurping accounts?

Why don’t you take your own advice and block me? Since you don’t wanna see me calling him out?

I’m gonna continue to call him out for posting 0 engagement right wing accounts.

Daps
@satam55 stay posting the most random ass accounts with these hot takes. How you such a conservative dikk sucker and cant even find sources with more than 10 likes?:pacspit:

This dude only posts right wing Twitter accounts and in JBO. Dudes life is literally jerking off and worshipping DeSantis.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FvAB23TXoAIGqQr

:laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba

Felling like jumping in the DeSantis thread anytime soon to protect ya man's and his most recent success stories? :skip:
im banned from that thread, for being correct about masking :ehh:

:laff: i cant believe i felt bad for this fukking guy when he was getting threats. this monster did untold damage to millions of children, all based on lies

Last edited: