45235426-f04f-4031-b3ac-846406c6ee8d-large16x9_supporters1.jpg

Have the other guy's cult members all over your own state wannabe POTUS crehs

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Trump is looking like the nominee
Republican establishment just can't pivot away from him because his drama makes him a matyr for them
They all fundraise off his drama and media cycle
You saw it in action tonight not one conservative voice said Trump did anything wrong tonight.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Another poll like that dropped earlier today:

Funny that this poll came out because I was thinking that a Biden/Trump 2024 rematch would produce the same electoral count map with Biden winning again. I then decided to give each person one extra state that they could win in 2024 but didn't win in 2020. I gave Trump Wisconsin. I gave Biden, North Carolina.

It's possible Biden wins every state he won in 2020 plus North Carolina, while Trump doesn't gain anything.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Trump is looking like the nominee
Republican establishment just can't pivot away from him because his drama makes him a matyr for them
They all fundraise off his drama and media cycle
You saw it in action tonight not one conservative voice said Trump did anything wrong tonight.

MAGA = Cocaine for Repubs, They're addicts at this point.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny that this poll came out because I was thinking that a Biden/Trump 2024 rematch would produce the same electoral count map with Biden winning again. I then decided to give each person one extra state that they could win in 2024 but didn't win in 2020. I gave Trump Wisconsin. I gave Biden, North Carolina.
It's possible Biden wins every state he won in 2020 plus North Carolina, while Trump doesn't gain anything.

biden would beat trump in an actual landslide...he would take NC and might even have a chance in both Florida and Texas. I know that sounds crazy but trump won FL by less than 4 points and Texas by appx 5.

Most people don't realize that they are being played by the media. And I don't understand why they don't see this. The media has always done this.

They ALWAYS elevate the people who drive ratings. Or the stories that drive ratings. Or the interpretation of the people or stories that drive ratings.

It ALWAYS HAPPENS LIKE THIS.

War in Iraq.
Terrorism.
Covid.
Every presidential election.

People are tired of trump in real life. Even the people that like him. They're just going through the stages of grief.