POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Trump has something like 30-35% of GOP primary voters as a captive audience. If he loses, who knows what they will do. Their fealty is to Trump, not the GOP.

All the right-wingers furiously Tweeting that Trump is actually a whiny loser aren't going to shift views on Trump; they will just cause Trump voters to shift views on those right-wingers.

Tough spot for Republicans. I hope they don't get out of it.

The more drama they have in the news cycle the better for the Dems

Desantis is not going to go up in the polls anymore imo unless he can find a way to bait media coverage on some culture war BS but even then he only has so much power and everything he's done so far is irrelevant outside of baiting media attention. He only getting criticism on his policy positions so far with ukraine and marijauna
It don't matter how much establishment support you get if the people aren't behind you YOU are just jeb bush all over again

Trump is absolutely going to dominate the news cycle again based on the trends

Republicans better get smart and fall in line or they are going to lose even more power in 2024

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desantis is cooked. I don't care what anybody says.

He's overplaying his hand with the anti-woke shyt, Trump is hitting him hard on wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare, and every time Desantis speaks he exposes himself as a swaggerless beta.

He can't even fight Trump back besides going, "I actually won my reelection, tee-hee :queen:," which is corny AF and doesn't even make any sense.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

He's overplaying his hand with the anti-woke shyt, Trump is hitting him hard on wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare, and every time Desantis speaks he exposes himself as a swaggerless beta.

He can't even fight Trump back besides going, "I actually won my reelection, tee-hee :queen:," which is corny AF and doesn't even make any sense.

The more crazy Trump gets (for example, a tribute to Jan. 6 insurrectionists at Waco) and the more criminal charges arise against Trump, the stronger DeSantis's electability argument gets.

I still think Trump will be the eventual nominee, but I wouldn't count out DeSantis just yet.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The more crazy Trump gets (for example, a tribute to Jan. 6 insurrectionists at Waco) and the more criminal charges arise against Trump, the stronger DeSantis's electability argument gets.

I still think Trump will be the eventual nominee, but I wouldn't count out DeSantis just yet.

Until more people actually know what he's doing in Florida and his style of fascist political warfare against anyone who disagrees with him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

in the primary, he's gonna hit trump on surrendering to fauci, and bragging about the vaccine. MAGAs hate both of those things :dead:

desantis is also running on the fact that 80 percent of americans dont want a biden/trump rematch; in both the primary, and general. like ive said before, its not that desantis is a particularly good politician. at all :skip: but hes a "lets just move the fukk on" candidate. if its not desantis, itll be someone else, since theres no dem challenging biden

moderates and independents have zero attachment to biden, with trump outta the picture

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, Tim Scott
All these folks got legit shots at arguing they are better than Desantis now that he's cratered

Media is going back to the Trump media cycle again and Desantis has no media bait left imo since his bad political instincts have exposed how unprepared he is for the spotlight

Trump is killing him on cutting social security and medicaid. If he was competent he'd cut that line of attack immediately but he has to play with the establishment and that is what is going to sink his campaign.
You can't be Trump lite and also be an establishment shill

Even him officially announcing in June is likely not gonna give him a bump unless he announces a VP too

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, Tim Scott
All these folks got legit shots at arguing they are better than Desantis now that he's cratered
nobody's claiming desantis has 'cratered' besides trump's dikkriding twitter army :dead: if we're being honest, none of this shyt even matters until the Fall. trump himself is hundreds of cheeseburgers and criminal charges away from Iowa

tim scott? mike pence? nimrata? :laff: its either trump, or desantis, or someone like christie or hogan who knocks off desantis. that's it

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
in the primary, he's gonna hit trump on surrendering to fauci, and bragging about the vaccine. MAGAs hate both of those things :dead:

desantis is also running on the fact that 80 percent of americans dont want a biden/trump rematch; in both the primary, and general. like ive said before, its not that desantis is a particularly good politician. at all :skip: but hes a "lets just move the fukk on" candidate. if its not desantis, itll be someone else, since theres no dem challenging biden

moderates and independents have zero attachment to biden, with trump outta the picture
No one is going to care about covid, the vaccine or fauci in 2024. Especially if the economy is not doing good. All trump has to say is the economy was roaring and Desantis rode my coattails. Desantis also shutdown FL for a time and any criminal charges will solidify Trump's nomination

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is going to care about covid, the vaccine or fauci in 2024. Especially if the economy is not doing good. All trump has to say is the economy was roaring and Desantis rode my coattails. Desantis also shutdown FL for a time
i dont think trump is as strong as you claim :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compared to Desantis he is.

What can Desantis hit Trump on?

The vaccine possibly and fauci,? That's it.

He can't do anything else without sounding like a liberal or the establishment GOP which Trump supporters hate equally
he can hit him on the fact that he shouldnt even be on the fukkin stage :dead: