POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody's gonna give a fukk about Fauci in 2024! :russ:

And anything Desantis has to say about covid, Trump can retort the way he already has been: Florida had one of the highest rates of covid in the country, and Trump left handling of it up to the governors, so it's a sign of Desantis's own incompetence.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody's gonna give a fukk about Fauci in 2024! :russ:

And anything Desantis has to say about covid, Trump can retort the way he already has been: Florida had one of the highest rates of covid in the country, and Trump left handling of it up to the governors, so it's a sign of Desantis's own incompetence.
:russell: you asked how desantis counters trumps attacks in the primary. thats how. trump pushing the vax, and surrendering to fauci, hits a lot harder than lies that "deathsantis" was really a lockdown governor :dead:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: you asked how desantis counters trumps attacks in the primary. thats how. trump pushing the vax, and surrendering to fauci, hits a lot harder than lies that "deathsantis" was really a lockdown governor :dead:
And I'm saying that's weak AF. Fauci retired months ago; nobody is gonna care about him a year from now.

And what does "surrendering to Fauci" even mean? Especially when Trump's response to any Covid attacks is "I let you handle your own state and you fukked it up?"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm saying that's weak AF. Fauci retired months ago; nobody is gonna care about him a year from now.

And what does "surrendering to Fauci" even mean? Especially when Trump's response to any Covid attacks is "I let you handle your own state and you fukked it up?"
you dont follow anything but liberal media/twitter, not that theres anything wrong with that. but you dont get it :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're literally the only one in here saying this.

So what are you getting from all these right-wing sources you apparently follow that the rest of us aren't? :jbhmm::mjpls:
why would i post it? @88m3 would report it, and id get bushed :dead:

go look at right wing twitter yourself, if you want. but you're wrong that a good 30-40 percent of the GOP base isnt actively acknowledging trump's failures and losses

its actually funny as shyt. they know that trump is a fukkin loser, but they cant say it out loud. which is why the silent desantis voter is gonna be a huge thing in the primary. who do you think the fox news hosts are voting for?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Fauci will forever be a symbol of government manipulation and a source for conspiracy theories on the right. He needs a security detail for the rest of his life.