POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

br82186

Superstar
Daps
So we giving a spotlight to folks like MTG on 60 minutes now???

Smh at ol girl call MTG "fearless" and "telling it like it is"

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
So we giving a spotlight to folks like MTG on 60 minutes now???

Smh at ol girl call MTG "fearless" and "telling it like it is"

I cannot believe that 60 minutes debased themselves that badly. I figured it was an SNL skit when I saw 60 Minutes MTG trending.

Not only did they platform MTG crazy, racist ass but Lesley Stahl did little to no pushback on MTG's ranting in the clips i've seen. It's embarrassing.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both are top 20 posters, and @the cac mamba used to be a top 10 poster, but due to constantly being bushed he fell out the top 10.... in any rate, @℃ertifed is #1, has been #1, bushed or not bushed, dude is so far out there that he'll never not be #1.... :dead:

anyhow, between the two of them they account for 370K (282K + 88.5K) posts .... bushing both of them at the same time would probably drive a huge fall off in traffic to this site... :pachaha:

those two have so much to say that for me to catch up with just @the cac mamba i'd have to post 19 times as much as i post every single day for a decade or more.... whew!

so no, mgmt. ain't bushing both of them at the same time... :russ::mjlol:
They're both bushed right now :blessed:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cannot believe that 60 minutes debased themselves that badly. I figured it was an SNL skit when I saw 60 Minutes MTG trending.

Not only did they platform MTG crazy, racist ass but Lesley Stahl did little to no pushback on MTG's ranting in the clips i've seen. It's embarrassing.

It was a bit jarring to see her on 60 minutes. I thought, well, it’s 60 minutes, let me give it a chance. I changed the channel after five minutes.

Daps
Thomas Massive finally endorses RDS:

That Wegmann tweet is ultimate beltway insider delusion. Yeah, the typical Republican voter is going to take into account that Massie and Paul Ryan aren't friends when evaluating DeSantis versus Trump.

It's meaningless beyond another indication that the GOP desperately wants to move past Trump, as if that wasn't clear already.