POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i just dont see him moving up in the polls :dead: he's an obese covid survivor, facing 4 criminal indictments. trash campaign bleeding staff and money, all the big donors going to desantis. behavior growing worse and more deranged

is he more likely to rally in the next year, or take a massive legal/physical L?

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

i just dont see him moving up in the polls :dead: he's an obese covid survivor, facing 4 criminal indictments. trash campaign bleeding staff and money, all the big donors going to desantis. behavior growing worse and more deranged

is he more likely to rally in the next year, or take a massive legal/physical L?

FsVPUxMX0AAJZDr

It's over for Ron

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

:laff:

you know when this is gonna get really fun? endorsement time :mjgrin: think about all these fukkin jellyfish like mccarthy, cruz, and rubio, who HATE trump and know that he's a loser. do they endorse trump or desantis?

They'll bash trump til he wins the nomination like last time and support him in the general.
:dead:

This picture is a perfect summation

57f6bce157540c8c728b4693

Daps
Trump has something like 30-35% of GOP primary voters as a captive audience. If he loses, who knows what they will do. Their fealty is to Trump, not the GOP.

All the right-wingers furiously Tweeting that Trump is actually a whiny loser aren't going to shift views on Trump; they will just cause Trump voters to shift views on those right-wingers.

Tough spot for Republicans. I hope they don't get out of it.