POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The only thing about this Trump is flailing narrative is the idea it means DeSantis is rising.

Ron’s favorability and unfavorably numbers are pure guts reactions. Until people actually see him on a stage answering questions he’s just there as a name.

that’s the real danger for him. The longer he plays the great white hype role, the more of a chance he has to disappoint potential voters.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Im ready for Trump to incite violence during the primary :mjgrin:

Trump loves America, he hugged the flag. :mjpls: Why hasn't DeSantis hugged the flag yet? What are Ron's motives in the delay? Maybe Ron doesn't like Liberty... maybe Ron doesn't like Freedoms. Day by Day it seems like Ron is just another person from The Swamp. :troll:

8E5F857F-716C-4FD1-835F-93FCCACF17D1_w1080_h608_s.jpg

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man Trump told the gotdamn GOP.

You made your bed with this demon. Lay in it.

You all may be done with him. He ain't even close to being done with y'all.

Had those morons impeached his ass after Jan 6th they wouldn't be in this position. Rest in piss.

They didn't even have to impeach. Pence just needed to not be a p*ssy. They should have impeached the first time over Ukraine

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Katrina Pierson is another ex-Trump campaign staffer/surrogate who seems to be leaning heavy towards RDS if you look at her Twitter Timeline:

Somebody in the media said Desantis peaked too early, and it’s looking like that is the case. Before I saw him as less dangerous than Trump, but I’m not sure I think that anymore. I don’t know what would be worse Trump in office again or Desantis. His policies are just way too extreme. I think for the dems, best case scenario is Trump as the nominee. Biden can beat Trump again. I’m not sure he can beat Desantis.

You're one of the 15% of ppl in this country who still believe in the media's ability to analyze what's going on. You have to realize that these ppl live in 24-72 hour windows. They're incapable of long term/strategic perspectives.

Every president in modern history has had to deal with an issue/event/revelation/scandal that EVERYONE, especially the media, was convinced would end the campaign or cause them to lose.

Trump had the "grab them by the pu55y" moment (and several more)
Obama had the reverend wright sermons
Bush had the draft dodging, drug use, DUI
Clinton had the affairs

So after DePuddingPop drops out of the race he never enters and Agent Orange will be calling into Fox News from the day room, who's up next for the GOP?

I think the only serious contender is Hogan out of Maryland :jbhmm:

:russ:
I just think it's pure magical thinking to assume that Trump will somehow weather these legal storms, win Iowa in January and steamroll the field to secure the nomination 15 months from now.

It just seems way more realistic that the eventual nominee is on the sidelines right now waiting for the smoke to clear before jumping in.

That's not how the GOP or right wingers in general operate. Anyone who is considering running has already announced. Desantis and trump have taken up all the oxygen in the room.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're one of the 15% of ppl in this country who still believe in the media's ability to analyze what's going on. You have to realize that these ppl live in 24-72 hour windows. They're incapable of long term/strategic perspectives.

Every president in modern history has had to deal with an issue/event/revelation/scandal that EVERYONE, especially the media, was convinced would end the campaign or cause them to lose.

Trump had the "grab them by the pu55y" moment (and several more)
Obama had the reverend wright sermons
Bush had the draft dodging, drug use, DUI
Clinton had the affairs

:russ:

That's not how the GOP or right wingers in general operate. Anyone who is considering running has already announced. Desantis and trump have taken up all the oxygen in the room.
Ron isn't out of the paint yet. He's a real threat.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

He doesn't stand for anything that really affects his base of voters and people are going to soon realize that.