POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Mainstream media can only boost desantis so much before it turns into shades of 2016 all over again

Even the polling is shifting away from him and towards Trump
The game plan of destroy all rivals is still working for Trump but the media thinks giving attention to desantis anti woke agenda will sway people buy the more he ignores Trump it makes him look weaker and the positive coverage look even morr fake

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Somebody in the media said Desantis peaked too early, and it’s looking like that is the case. Before I saw him as less dangerous than Trump, but I’m not sure I think that anymore. I don’t know what would be worse Trump in office again or Desantis. His policies are just way too extreme. I think for the dems, best case scenario is Trump as the nominee. Biden can beat Trump again. I’m not sure he can beat Desantis.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
So after DePuddingPop drops out of the race he never enters and Agent Orange will be calling into Fox News from the day room, who's up next for the GOP?

I think the only serious contender is Hogan out of Maryland :jbhmm:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
So after DePuddingPop drops out of the race he never enters and Agent Orange will be calling into Fox News from the day room, who's up next for the GOP?

I think the only serious contender is Hogan out of Maryland :jbhmm:
wait a minute, hol' up... wasn't you arguing that trump couldn't win the primary and now you're arguing his only competition is larry hogan of all people....

:mjlol:

trump got this.....