POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The two "Biden's losing to DeSantis because he's old" posters need to repeat this over and over:

FLORIDA =/= REST OF THE UNITED STATES

The shyt he can get away with because of a Supermajority in the state's house and senate he can't get away with nationally. There's also the fact he has the charisma of a table and would probably malfunction if can't talk about wokeness. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone did to DeSantis what Chris Christie did to Marco Rubio during the one 2016 primary debate that completely halted any momentum.
how does biden beat desantis in the middle of an economic downturn? his "empathy"? :mjlol:

desantis makes biden look decrepit. its not fukking specific praise of desantis, its not a florida thing :dead: its just a fact

Quit trying to tell these folks common sense here. They've convinced themselves that moron has the juice.
common sense says that a president who has to promise us he won't die is at a disadvantage

common sense :mjlol: FOH

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
how does biden beat desantis in the middle of an economic downturn? his "empathy"? :mjlol:

desantis makes biden look decrepit. its not fukking specific praise of desantis, its not a florida thing :dead: its just a fact

common sense says that a president who has to promise us he won't die is at a disadvantage

So every article stating Desantis has the people skills of a Sony Playstation is a bold faced lie?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So every article stating Desantis has the people skills of a Sony Playstation is a bold faced lie?
no, but it doesnt really matter when you're debating an 82 year old with a stutter :mjlol:

keep lying to yourselves if it makes you feel better. the defensiveness about biden is crazy. we all know goddamn well he is NOT fit to be president until 2029

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
no, but it doesnt really matter when you're debating an 82 year old with a stutter :mjlol:

keep lying to yourselves if it makes you feel better. the defensiveness about biden is crazy. we all know goddamn well he is NOT fit to be president until 2029

You're confusing with laying the reality of Desantis with someone loving Biden. When the fukk did I mention Biden when talking Desantis!?!

Biden is gotdamn Trent Dilfer man. He's a backup QB to hand the ball off. Under perfect circumstances he can win. Everyone and himself knows that. He plays well sometimes, stinks it up sometimes but sticks around due to being an overall solid pro.

He's a gotdamn HOF QB when what proceeded him with Trump was Jeff George. A spoiled entitled POS that folks couldn't wait to rid themselves of.

And Desantis is gonna be Ryan Leaf. Who's gonna let himself on fire when the spotlight hits him. Who only knew success in his hometown.

No one on this board loves Biden. It's a homerun decision compared to the alternatives.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Economic downturn? :gucci:
Unemployment rate is the lowest in 3.6%. One of the lowest in history.

Economy added 311K jobs in February.

Inflation is steady falling.

If Trump had these numbers, we wouldn’t hear enough, from his admin and media in general, about the right wing economic miracle. (I blame lot of this on Dems not touting their achievements effectively.)

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You're confusing with laying the reality of Desantis with someone loving Biden. When the fukk did I mention Biden when talking Desantis!?!

Biden is gotdamn Trent Dilfer man. He's a backup QB to hand the ball off. Under perfect circumstances he can win. Everyone and himself knows that. He plays well sometimes, stinks it up sometimes but sticks around due to being an overall solid pro.

He's a gotdamn HOF QB when what proceeded him with Trump was Jeff George. A spoiled entitled POS that folks couldn't wait to rid themselves of.

And Desantis is gonna be Ryan Leaf. Who's gonna let himself on fire when the spotlight hits him. Who only knew success in his hometown.

No one on this board loves Biden. It's a homerun decision compared to the alternatives.

No democratic president has achieved as much as Joe Biden since LBJ.

It's a damn shame that people can't see past his age and lack of charisma and look at his actual legislation and policy achievements.

If you were born after 1989, Biden is the most effective President of your lifetime.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No democratic president has achieved as much as Joe Biden since LBJ.

It's a damn shame that people can't see past his age and lack of charisma and look at his actual legislation and policy achievements.

If you were born after 1989, Biden is the most effective President of your lifetime.

I'm simply stating that Biden vs Trump or Desantis is not a hard choice at all.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

If Trump had these numbers, we wouldn’t hear enough, from his admin and media in general, about the right wing economic miracle. (I blame lot of this on Dems not touting their achievements effectively.)

But according to DeSantis marks, none of that matters because of Biden's age.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
When Meatball gets sent back to the Tally swamp with "noun, verb, and woke" you gonna learn
No one's getting past trump in a primary, especially mr. "I can't talk about anything else besides woke and I have the charisma of a 2 x 4".
Trump getting indicted will actually boost his poll numbers in the repug base, and then it will all be over for the greaseball

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i didnt say we're in one right now :dahell: awful reading comprehension

but im glad your crystal ball shows zero major issues for the next year and a half. it's not like there are a hundred things that can go wrong for a president :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

how does biden beat desantis with swing voters, if there's an economic downturn?

look at this fukkin post. you dont even disagree with what im saying :dead: