POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Because white victimization is what unifies Trump and Republicans. That victimization makes him stronger because they will rally around him.

Again, I'm not talking about the potential voter. I am asking specifically how does one organize & operate a winning political campaign while simultaneously fighting criminal charges?

How will he hit the campaign trail? Attend fundraisers? What about when there are conflicts with the court schedule & debates/townhalls, etc?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Again, I'm not talking about the potential voter. I am asking specifically how does one organize & operate a winning political campaign while simultaneously fighting criminal charges?

How will he hit the campaign trail? Attend fundraisers? What about when there are conflicts with the court schedule & debates/townhalls, etc?
Campaigning and traveling will be easy. Its not like he's in jail.

He can work around court dates.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Campaigning and traveling will be easy. Its not like he's in jail.

He can work around court dates.
You do know there are conditions attached to bail & that you can't just move freely?

Do you really think a New York or Georgia judge will push back trial dates, etc so dude can shake hands with dozens of cornhuskers in Nebraska?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know there are conditions attached to bail & that you can't just move freely?

Do you really think a New York or Georgia judge will push back trial dates, etc so dude can shake hands with dozens of cornhuskers in Nebraska?

For Trump's NYC case there's no bail. If he gets indicted in Georgia then there will be bail and conditions

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Are you aware how many days there are in a primary season?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

trump already has 30% of the republican vote baked in... he could go home and sit in his basement literally for the rest of the primary season and say nothing else, participate in none of the debates, etc., etc., and still he would get 30% of the vote... and to be honest, he might not really need more than that to win the nomination... he did it last time without getting 50%.... obviously, and it is for the better -- you're not missing out on anything, you don't know any trumpers.... NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING, deters their fierce and undying loyalty to him... these people are not connected to reality in any shape or form.... if trump loses the nomination it is because he wanted to lose it.... i'm serious...