POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trans and LGBT woke agenda is not popular outside the republican party
We see polling showing how this is a non starter across the country that is something even the grifters are taking note of

The trans community is less than a million people worldwide less than 1% of the world population

You can't convince someone that there is a boogie man or someone trying to influence your children by then accusing people of not having the right to raise their children how they want to

Once someone competent sits down and corners people on the woke stuff or the trans issue its right back to platitudes and talking points.

That's why Trump isn't even engaging in it. He can say something offensive but not frame policy around it

Case in point, this broad wrote a book on “Wokeness”, but short circuited when asked to define the term.

This woke obsession is going to be so tired by this time next year. You would think GOP would have learned from 2022 abortion issue, but they are being led by a small but loud and stupid minority which lacks a single strategic thought.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
😆😂

There is not 1 single US troop there unlike Iraq or Afghanistan. Also you think he'd stop at Ukraine? All the other former countries of the Soviet Union would be next.
keep convincing yourself that americans want to see billions sent to ukraine through 2024 :mjlol: embarrassing

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trans and LGBT woke agenda is not popular outside the republican party
We see polling showing how this is a non starter across the country that is something even the grifters are taking note of

The trans community is less than a million people worldwide less than 1% of the world population

You can't convince someone that there is a boogie man or someone trying to influence your children by then accusing people of not having the right to raise their children how they want to

Once someone competent sits down and corners people on the woke stuff or the trans issue its right back to platitudes and talking points.

That's why Trump isn't even engaging in it. He can say something offensive but not frame policy around it
This is what I've been saying.

What would somebody living in rural PA or Iowa care about more: trans people in bathrooms, when they live in a small town with no actual openly trans people, or Social Security and Medicare, which actually affect their lives?

This is why I don't think the GOP can wash themselves of Trump.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So here folks, this habitual line crossing shyt posting account found a way to post Libs of Tiktok here. If you can't see this account is purely here to shyt post, gaslight and to spread far right talking points then I got this historical bridge in Brooklyn for sale. I got it for cheap
He learned a while ago that he can get away with posting far-right Twitter accounts with impunity as long as they're shytting on gay and trans people. :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He learned a while ago that he can get away with posting far-right Twitter accounts with impunity as long as they're shytting on gay and trans people. :francis:
oh, you mean that account that simply reposts what the left proudly posts themselves :mjlol:

i get it, it's embarrassing stuff :hhh:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This is what I've been saying.

What would somebody living in rural PA or Iowa care about more: trans people in bathrooms, when they live in a small town with no actual openly trans people, or Social Security and Medicare, which actually affect their lives?

This is why I don't think the GOP can wash themselves of Trump.

This dude really thinks someone in Nebraska trying to make rent or get medicaid is giving a fukk about this shyt.

The LGBTQ items do not impact the average person and this "woke" shyt they can't even define when asked for a specific of what it means.

It's mind-blowing that this shyt is a campaign issue. This is not 1995-2005.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
keep convincing yourself that americans want to see billions sent to ukraine through 2024 :mjlol: embarrassing

As long as there's no images of US troops being killed for a war that they think doesn't impact them nobody's going to care about the money being sent to protect them

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The two "Biden's losing to DeSantis because he's old" posters need to repeat this over and over:

FLORIDA =/= REST OF THE UNITED STATES

The shyt he can get away with because of a Supermajority in the state's house and senate he can't get away with nationally. There's also the fact he has the charisma of a table and would probably malfunction if can't talk about wokeness. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone did to DeSantis what Chris Christie did to Marco Rubio during the one 2016 primary debate that completely halted any momentum.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The two "Biden's losing to DeSantis because he's old" posters need to repeat this over and over:

FLORIDA =/= REST OF THE UNITED STATES

The shyt he can get away with because of a Supermajority in the state's house and senate he can't get away with nationally. There's also the fact he has the charisma of a table and would probably malfunction if can't talk about wokeness. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone did to DeSantis what Chris Christie did to Marco Rubio during the one 2016 primary debate that completely halted any momentum.

Quit trying to tell these folks common sense here. They've convinced themselves that moron has the juice.

All it will take is Pence or Haley (and I don't even like them) to shyt on him and tell him to stop saying "woke" every 5 seconds and talk about something else and it's all downhill.