POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Please post some articles of all these trannies that are trying to groom our children. I promise to even click the links.

Since this is allegedly such a widespread problem that we need laws about, I'm sure the examples are plentiful.

There are none and he can't name them. I have no problems with protecting kids from explicit material but lets keep it 💯

- vaudeville shows have been going on for centuries and no one cried
- the average school is not having "tranny day"
- parents take their kids to see John Wick, have rated R games and watch "Last of Us" and other violent content and not losing no sleep
- the gotdamn Catholic Church is a lot more abusive to kids than the gay community.

I don't care how someone lives but please don't make it seem like it's about kids. These folks want to control you from cradle to grave.

From slavery, to eradicating of Indians, to forcing Catholic schools on them, to Christianity on us, it's about control.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are none and he can't name them. I have no problems with protecting kids from explicit material but lets keep it 💯

- vaudeville shows have been going on for centuries and no one cried
- the average school is not having "tranny day"
- parents take their kids to see John Wick, have rated R games and watch "Last of Us" and other violent content and not losing no sleep
- the gotdamn Catholic Church is a lot more abusive to kids than the gay community.

:childplease: this is too easy

and again, i didnt bring this topic up. but to pretend that rejecting this deviant agenda hurts you in elections outside of san francisco is embarrassing :camby:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because "dont say gay" keeps groomers and trannies away from children in schools, which most people also support. it has nothing to do with gay marriage :why:

with trump out of the picture, the draw for "biden/kamala '24" becomes almost nonexistent for moderate voters

let me ask you this; how the fukk does biden beat desantis in an economic downturn? :dead:

The only people who care about DeSantis woke obsession, which he can’t even define, are conservative Republicans who will vote him anyway.

This isn’t the gay marriage issue in 2003. Most Americans are not spooked by homosexuals in 2023.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only people who care about DeSantis woke obsession, which he can’t even define, are conservative Republicans who will vote him anyway.

This isn’t the gay marriage issue in 2003. Most Americans are not spooked by homosexuals in 2023.
:snoop: scroll up. im not doing this with 5 different people :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man can't even call Ukraine an ally or go 20 seconds without saying "woke".
no one wants to keep giving ukraine money for another year and a half; desantis would be on the public's side at that point

the "anti woke crusade" on the right is retarded, no argument from me on that :dead:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
no one wants to keep giving ukraine money for another year and a half; desantis would be on the public's side at that point

the "anti woke crusade" on the right is retarded, no argument from me on that :dead:

Republican orthodoxy since world war II has been the US always takes a strong international presence in foreign affairs particularly ever since Hitler during world war II. Like it or not it's their calling card.

The idea that he suddenly going to be able to shrink or stay away from this question long-term on a debate stage and is not going to happen. He will eventually flip flop (which he did just from 2015) is a crock of shyt. Winning the Tucker Carlson sweepstakes is not exactly winning the nomination.

Particularly at some point when he's actually asked to explain his policies in detail and or talk about something else

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republican orthodoxy since world war II has been the US always takes a strong international presence in foreign affairs particularly ever since Hitler during world war II. Like it or not it's their calling card.

The idea that he suddenly going to be able to shrink or stay away from this question long-term on a debate stage and is not going to happen. He will eventually flip flop (which he did just from 2015) is a crock of shyt. Winning the Tucker Carlson sweepstakes is not exactly winning the nomination.

Particularly at some point when he's actually asked to explain his policies in detail and or talk about something else
the GOP has been pretty isolationist since 2015 :yeshrug: and even if not, no one on either side wants to keep giving ukraine money indefinitely. past the summer, biden will start losing support over it, not gaining it

no one really gives a fukk if putin takes over part of ukraine. they just don't. it doesnt affect us. the average american cant even find ukraine on a map

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
yes, examples are plentiful. just scroll through this twitter profile :scust:

you're the one who brought this up, im just responding. desantis keeping this weird fakkitry away from children DOES NOT hurt him in a general election

So here folks, this habitual line crossing shyt posting account found a way to post Libs of Tiktok here. If you can't see this account is purely here to shyt post, gaslight and to spread far right talking points then I got this historical bridge in Brooklyn for sale. I got it for cheap

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
the GOP has been pretty isolationist since 2015 :yeshrug: and even if not, no one on either side wants to keep giving ukraine money indefinitely. past the summer, biden will start losing support over it, not gaining it

no one really gives a fukk if putin takes over part of ukraine. they just don't. it doesnt affect us. the average american cant even find ukraine on a map

😆😂

There is not 1 single US troop there unlike Iraq or Afghanistan. Also you think he'd stop at Ukraine? All the other former countries of the Soviet Union would be next.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The trans and LGBT woke agenda is not popular outside the republican party
We see polling showing how this is a non starter across the country that is something even the grifters are taking note of

The trans community is less than a million people worldwide less than 1% of the world population

You can't convince someone that there is a boogie man or someone trying to influence your children by then accusing people of not having the right to raise their children how they want to

Once someone competent sits down and corners people on the woke stuff or the trans issue its right back to platitudes and talking points.

That's why Trump isn't even engaging in it. He can say something offensive but not frame policy around it

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
So here folks, this habitual line crossing shyt posting account found a way to post Libs of Tiktok here. If you can't see this account is purely here to shyt post, gaslight and to spread far right talking points then I got this historical bridge in Brooklyn for sale. I got it for cheap
He's the Tulsi gabbard of the Coli