POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause for the 1000th fukking time Ron will crash before takeoff you dumbfukk
this emotional posting is dead wrong. he'll go deep into the primary :dead:if we could set parameters, i'd ban bet that he doesnt 'crash before takeoff'. 40 percent of republicans dont want trump, and desantis is their only shot. its just simple math

1 of 3 men will be elected president; biden, trump, or desantis. thats the entire field. and you're writing off desantis, who just went from a 1 point win to a 20 point win in florida, because far left liberals dont like him :laff:

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this emotional posting is dead wrong. he'll go deep into the primary :dead:if we could set parameters, i'd ban bet that he doesnt 'crash before takeoff'. 40 percent of republicans dont want trump, and desantis is their only shot. its just simple math

1 of 3 men will be elected president; biden, trump, or desantis. thats the entire field. and you're writing off desantis, who just went from a 1 point win to a 20 point win in florida, because far left liberals dont like him :laff:
:what:.

It's...

fukking...

FLORIDA!

EDIT: Cac Mamba bushed? :ooh:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:what:.

It's...

fukking...

FLORIDA!

EDIT: Cac Mamba bushed? :ooh:
Read his post again. DeSantis went from winning the election by only 1 point in 2018 to winning re-election by 20 points. Part of that is because Crist was not a good candidate, but the other part is because DeSantis grew his voter base. 538,024 more people voted for DeSantis in 2022 compared to his 2018 voter count.

It's easy to say "oh its Florida", but his stock & profile went up big time since Fox decided to make him their star in 2021.

There is still a possibility that Trump ends him at the first debate before he can catch fire.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
How come Napoleon and Cac Mamba can't both be bushed at the same time tho :francis:
both are top 20 posters, and @the cac mamba used to be a top 10 poster, but due to constantly being bushed he fell out the top 10.... in any rate, @℃ertifed is #1, has been #1, bushed or not bushed, dude is so far out there that he'll never not be #1.... :dead:

anyhow, between the two of them they account for 370K (282K + 88.5K) posts .... bushing both of them at the same time would probably drive a huge fall off in traffic to this site... :pachaha:

those two have so much to say that for me to catch up with just @the cac mamba i'd have to post 19 times as much as i post every single day for a decade or more.... whew!

so no, mgmt. ain't bushing both of them at the same time... :russ::mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Because white victimization is what unifies Trump and Republicans. That victimization makes him stronger because they will rally around him.
:pachaha:The same people who weren't f*cking with Trump last week will be the same people cheering for his demise this week. If anything, this further splits the Republican party because the MAGAs are going to be irate at the Meatballs for not supporting.

Daps
Read his post again. DeSantis went from winning the election by only 1 point in 2018 to winning re-election by 20 points. Part of that is because Crist was not a good candidate, but the other part is because DeSantis grew his voter base. 538,024 more people voted for DeSantis in 2022 compared to his 2018 voter count.

It's easy to say "oh its Florida", but his stock & profile went up big time since Fox decided to make him their star in 2021.

There is still a possibility that Trump ends him at the first debate before he can catch fire.
That's because a bunch of people moved to Florida since 2018: New Florida Estimates Show Nation’s Third-Largest State Reaching Historic Milestone.

And who moved there, mostly, and what were their motivations? I can only speculate, but I have a good guess that this explains DeSantis's growing numbers significantly.

(But not completely. Cuban and Venezuelan Floridians who desperately want to achieve whiteness are also a factor.)