POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

desantis may very well flame out, but this is gonna be a real effect

if trump was man enough to drop out, or pussies out and fakes/actually has a health condition, and fully endorses desantis, 2024 would be close. real close

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

desantis may very well flame out, but this is gonna be a real effect

if trump was man enough to drop out, or pussies out and fakes/actually has a health condition, and fully endorses desantis, 2024 would be close. real close

I don't think 2024 would be close at all. DeSantis washes Biden which is why it's so important that Trump wins the primary. I think once they get on the debate stage, there is a good chance that Trump tries to end him there. He'll insult DeSantis and DeSantis won't insult him back because he's a p*ssy and scared of the MAGA's coming after him. DeSantis is young, and will run a cautious, non-aggressive campaign in order to stay in good graces with the MAGA crowd for 2028.

Biden is likely going to be the luckiest two term President in history because Trump is an extreme toxic narcissist.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think 2024 would be close at all. DeSantis washes Biden which is why it's so important that Trump wins the primary. I think once they get on the debate stage, there is a good chance that Trump tries to end him there. He'll insult DeSantis and DeSantis won't insult him back because he's a p*ssy and scared of the MAGA's coming after him. DeSantis is young, and will run a cautious, non-aggressive campaign in order to stay in good graces with the MAGA crowd for 2028.

Biden is likely going to be the luckiest two term President in history because Trump is an extreme toxic narcissist.
i think desantis would normally wash an 82 year old high-inflation biden, but not in the first post-Roe election. dems will turn out big on abortion

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i think desantis would normally wash an 82 year old high-inflation biden, but not in the first post-Roe election. dems will turn out big on abortion

Not just abortion. You guys keep claiming that DeSantis is going to moderate in the general, but his record and statements will make that almost impossible. How is he going to explain away laws like "Don't say Gay" to the general electorate when polls show that the majority of REPUBLICANS support gay marriage? :gucci:

His primary threat to Biden is based on age difference, Biden's policy history (especially as President) is more popular than Freedom Caucus Ron's.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not just abortion. You guys keep claiming that DeSantis is going to moderate in the general, but his record and statements will make that almost impossible. How is he going to explain away laws like "Don't say Gay" to the general electorate when polls show that the majority of REPUBLICANS support gay marriage? :gucci:

His primary threat to Biden is based on age difference, Biden's policy history (especially as President) is more popular than Freedom Caucus Ron's.
because "dont say gay" keeps groomers and trannies away from children in schools, which most people also support. it has nothing to do with gay marriage :why:

with trump out of the picture, the draw for "biden/kamala '24" becomes almost nonexistent for moderate voters

let me ask you this; how the fukk does biden beat desantis in an economic downturn? :dead:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
because "dont say gay" keeps groomers and trannies away from children in schools, which most people also support. it has nothing to do with gay marriage :why:

with trump out of the picture, the draw for "biden/kamala '24" becomes almost nonexistent for moderate voters

let me ask you this; how the fukk does biden beat desantis in an economic downturn? :dead:

Please post some articles of all these trannies that are trying to groom our children. I promise to even click the links.

Since this is allegedly such a widespread problem that we need laws about, I'm sure the examples are plentiful.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Based on Desantis not being able to answer even a basic question not involving "woke" and his reply to Ukraine we may not need to answer that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please post some articles of all these trannies that are trying to groom our children. I promise to even click the links.

Since this is allegedly such a widespread problem that we need laws about, I'm sure the examples are plentiful.
yes, examples are plentiful. just scroll through this twitter profile :scust:

you're the one who brought this up, im just responding. desantis keeping this weird fakkitry away from children DOES NOT hurt him in a general election