POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
nah, im sticking to this being a horse race. trump has nowhere to go but down :dead: i want this fakkit humiliated in his own primary
Why so DeSantis can become President? Trump has to win. DeSantis beats any Democratic nominee including President Biden. Trump will lose to Biden again unless the economy crashes and/or Biden is labeled as failed President by the majority of people.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why so DeSantis can become President? Trump has to win. DeSantis beats any Democratic nominee including President Biden. Trump will lose to Biden again unless the economy crashes and/or Biden is labeled as failed President by the majority of people.
i dont have any control over this, im just making predictions :dead: my mailed-in nevada ballot will be straight democrat

besides, havent you listened to everyone in here? they know biden will beat desantis. so stop worrying :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont even think trump is man enough to get on a primary debate stage. not only does he have nothing to gain, but he's so vulnerable that signing this pledge will look "weak" to his supporters :mjlol:

i mean what does he have to gain by debating other republicans, except risking being called a loser? :laff:

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Tim Scott? :mjlol: Ain't nobody knows who Tim Scott is unless they follow Politics really well. GOP just doesn't want to admit they don't know how to solve the Trump problem.
Tim Scott could look like a viable alternative to far right extremism but only going against Trump or DeSantis but not both.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tim Scott? :mjlol: Ain't nobody knows who Tim Scott is unless they follow Politics really well. GOP just doesn't want to admit they don't know how to solve the Trump problem.
Tim Scott could look like a viable alternative to far right extremism but only going against Trump or DeSantis but not both.
for the record, that was a fukkin joke :dead:

i just found out that tim scott never even won a primary, nimrata appointed him in 2013. i always wondered why/how he even is a SC senator

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
for the record, that was a fukkin joke :dead:

i just found out that tim scott never even won a primary, nimrata appointed him in 2013. i always wondered why/how he even is a SC senator
You were joking but I wasn't.

His lack of a resume is to his advantage here. Nimrata's run isn't a serious one, she's essentially running to be the nominee's VP and the rest of the potential field like Pence and Pompeo have zero electability.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Only way Trump loses is if Desantis and the GOP take a page out of the DNC/Biden playbook and Voltron together ASAP to block him.

And wow, that Indian candidate with the actual Indian name doesn't even get a listing yet? He gotta be punching air.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i dont even think trump is man enough to get on a primary debate stage. not only does he have nothing to gain, but he's so vulnerable that signing this pledge will look "weak" to his supporters :mjlol:

I can imagine him signing the pledge on the condition that he's the only Republican who could legitimately win the election and if there's any other winner it was rigged. :pachaha:

You were joking but I wasn't.

His lack of a resume is to his advantage here. Nimrata's run isn't a serious one, she's essentially running to be the nominee's VP and the rest of the potential field like Pence and Pompeo have zero electability.

I can't imagine anyone winning a Republican primary other than Trump or Desantis. Doesn't matter how they'd perform in the general, Trump's support in the primary is completely baked-in and no one other than Desantis has the juice with the base to go up against that.