POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
next up in primary fukkery

if it does well, trump is gonna have a meltdown. if it tanks, trump is gonna shyt on him :mjlol:

this could be a gaffe by Meatball Ron. i'm not sure who told him to count on trump supporters buying books :huhldup:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
next up in primary fukkery

if it does well, trump is gonna have a meltdown. if it tanks, trump is gonna shyt on him :mjlol:

this could be a gaffe by Meatball Ron. i'm not sure who told him to count on trump supporters buying books :huhldup:

:unimpressed:

Didn’t this clown just took over Disneys self governing status? Disney already warned him if he so much as touch it, it’s over for him and central Florida…. Disney bout to make Florida pay them back billions of dollars now and central Florida taxes bout to shoot through the fukkin roof.. DeSantis bytch ass think by the time that shyt kicks in he will be president lmaooo Mans won’t make it past the primary

All his calculations been beyond shyt..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:

Didn’t this clown just took over Disneys self governing status? Disney already warned him if he so much as touch it, it’s over for him and central Florida…. Disney bout to make Florida pay them back billions of dollars now and central Florida taxes bout to shoot through the fukkin roof.. DeSantis bytch ass think by the time that shyt kicks in he will be president lmaooo Mans won’t make it past the primary

All his calculations been beyond shyt..
disney isnt gonna do shyt :mjlol:

and desantis has national appeal when put next the oldest president ever, with an embarrassingly unpopular VP. absolutely :dead: 100%

you cant just keep leaving out that part :laff:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
what exactly is this guy's appeal, if trump dropped dead tomorrow?

Bro stop it you been with this shtick since trump term and said trump was going to destroy Biden… You been on bozo status for a while now and look at you pivoting to the fake trump Ron Dekkklantis lmaooo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
stopped reading at this blatant lie :mjlol:

i was pushing biden because i knew he would win, while most of this place was pushing losers like elizabeth warren
you was only pushing Biden once it was clear he was running away with the primary but before hand you was all in on trump

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Bro stop it you been with this shtick since trump term and said trump was going to destroy Biden… You been on bozo status for a while now and look at you pivoting to the fake trump Ron Dekkklantis lmaooo
Biden clearly was stuttering in that video. A known issue he's had. I bet Cac has Desantis posters on his wall.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that how national elections work? Youngest guy wins? :ohhh:
i remember an election in 2008, where a dominant talking point was that the old candidate would be a heartbeat away from leaving us with an awful female VP

any relevance to 2024 :ohhh:

Last edited: