POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have seen this movie before. Trump will insult his way to the nomination and get washed by Biden again.
:mjlol: the big desantis donors would be fukkin furious. i was reading today that since they're all abandoning him, trump might have to self fund :huhldup:

meanwhile in bidenland

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There are moderate Republicans who voted for Biden or didn't vote at all which helped Biden win swing states. These same people would vote for DeSantis. I don't understand why this is hard to understand.

DeSantis is disciplined. Trump is crazy.

If Kari Lake wasn't crazy, she would have won Arizona. If Herschel Walker didn't have CTE, there is a high chance he would have won Georgia.
in those same swing states are the hardcore trumpers still voting for meatball ron if he beats trump? especially if trump runs 3rd party or spends every day leading up to election day ranting about how it was stolen from him and desantis is apart of the deep state?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
in those same swing states are the hardcore trumpers still voting for meatball ron if he beats trump? especially if trump runs 3rd party or spends every day leading up to election day ranting about how it was stolen from him and desantis is apart of the deep state?
Possibly, because at the end of the day, the GOP as a whole are good at falling in line and uniting behind a common enemy during election time. If Trump runs 3rd party, then they would vote for Trump.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i can tell that you guys just don't leave left wing media and twitter at all :dead: trump may very well win, but he is NOT killing desantis in this race. far too many republicans are done with him, as long as theres a viable alternative on the table

think about it; isnt the fukkin republican primary its own 50 state contest? you think desantis cant beat trump in california and new york :dahell:why not?

Are you familiar with what the republican party is like in California? Bakersfield? Orange County? It's a bunch of crazy people who love Trump.

The republican party has been trotting out conservative governors as potential saviors since W Bush and none have been successful. DeSantis is probably the next Scott Walker: a guy with a great resume for conservatives, who is utterly unlikeable and has no charisma. And based on what I've seen from Trump this week in Ohio, it's clear those early jitters are over and he's back. DeSantis couldn't handle Charlie Crist's effete ass on stage in a debate, how is he gonna handle Trump? And unless republicans get smart they're gonna hand this over the same way they did in 2016. Too many candidates. Too many repetitive candidates. 15 people on a debate stage. Lots of posturing. All while Trump dominates the speaking time, dominates the headlines, and dominates social media discussions.

If they were serious they'd get in a room and hash this out now. At most, 6 people outside of Trump should run for president. Everyone else should stay home. Instead twice that amount will run, if not more.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Possibly, because at the end of the day, the GOP as a whole are good at falling in line and uniting behind a common enemy during election time. If Trump runs 3rd party, then they would vote for Trump.
i wouldnt count hardcore trump people being a part of the GOP. They are their own entity. they were only "with" the GOP because trump owned them. if he loses the primary, they have no reason to defect from their savior, and actually will be pissed off that it was "stolen" from him by the GOP. if you are voting for trump in a primary in 2024 after all thats happened, there is no way you are going to go back and vote for desantis if trump takes an L. people voting for trump in 2024 are a special kind of special

at the end of the day they will have to pick which voters they want, either the "moderates" and independents (desantis primary victory). or the trump faithful (trump primary victory). they wont be able to have both, and that is what will cost them in 2024 (if the dems show up and biden doesnt trip at the finish line)

voiture

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: the big desantis donors would be fukkin furious. i was reading today that since they're all abandoning him, trump might have to self fund :huhldup:

meanwhile in bidenland

The donors and the republican elites know Trump is a guaranteed general election loss but there is nothing they can do about it. The republican base is radicalized and Trump will still win the nomination with or without their support.