*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Aight, they doing too much SAS discussion and sound...there's a reason I listen to this show and not first take...:comeon:

And I swear damn near every day for the past month Dan has "never seen this before" :stopitslime:

Edit: plus Spain is in :snoop:

This. I cant tell if these shows are just doing intentional cross promotion for other shows to help ratings or are they being lazy with their content because its summer time. I can watch or listen to Screamin A c00n damn near all day if I wanted to with his multiple platforms so he doesn't need cross promotion to get his name out there more.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Guillermo was not with the shyts. He was dismissing her and that fraud economist. That was actually funny.

Sarah: Well if you'd listen to my podcast...
Billy: I'm not going to listen to your podcast
Sarah: "Well if you're not a sheep....blah blah blah"
Billy: I don't care
Sarah: *continues to blab and gets caught in the hard network out*
:deadmanny:
That's Spain for you. Disagree with me and I'll insult you like a child

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This. I cant tell if these shows are just doing intentional cross promotion for other shows to help ratings or are they being lazy with their content because its summer time. I can watch or listen to Screamin A c00n damn near all day if I wanted to with his multiple platforms so he doesn't need cross promotion to get his name out there more.
yea, i'm lowkey starting to think ESPN has asked them to pump up First Take, altho that seems like something Dan (well old Dan) would be completely against. But their hardon for shytting on Skip for "copying" first take - the show he helped create - and continuous promotion of first take is :patrice:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Guillermo was not with the shyts. He was dismissing her and that fraud economist. That was actually funny.

Sarah: Well if you'd listen to my podcast...
Billy: I'm not going to listen to your podcast
Sarah: "Well if you're not a sheep....blah blah blah"
Billy: I don't care
Sarah: *continues to blab and gets caught in the hard network out*
:deadmanny:

Guillermo is the GOAT. He's the only one that calls everyone out when they are fukking up the show.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW has the Spain hate spread beyond thecoli? I remember people last year saying that she was liked almost everywhere besides here :dead: I wonder if people are getting fed up with her and Dan giving her special treatment? :patrice:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad billy called her out..he did have a point about retail, they spend money on behavioral economists or whatever, and he's right lol they put up winter coats in Miami during game the fall and shyt lol

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
BTW has the Spain hate spread beyond thecoli? I remember people last year saying that she was liked almost everywhere besides here :dead: I wonder if people are getting fed up with her and Dan giving her special treatment? :patrice:

On Reddit there were a bunch of people bytching about her.

Found these on the DLS reddit
full

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Spain was awful at the end of the show and her dumb guest
I can't lie I was bored and tried listening even after I said I was out earlier but TJ Miller was brought up about his comments saying women aren't funny and like clockwork she goes the feminist route. She goes in to say "That's like saying black people...." I immediately turned that shyt off and came back for the last 20-30 minutes.

And that is the reason I hate white feminist and her. They sit up complain about dumb shyt and then try to make these comments trying to compare black people to their so called plight. A white woman crying about being treated unfairly and the unfair treatment of women but are dead silent when black people get fukked over day in and out. Funny none of them have nothing to say about Kaep but already writing articles about Floyd and shyttin in him for simply getting paid. They fukkin hypocrites.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I can't lie I was bored and tried listening even after I said I was out earlier but TJ Miller was brought up about his comments saying women aren't funny and like clockwork she goes the feminist route. She goes in to say "That's like saying black people...." I immediately turned that shyt off and came back for the last 20-30 minutes.

And that is the reason I hate white feminist and her. They sit up complain about dumb shyt and then try to make these comments trying to compare black people to their so called plight. A white woman crying about being treated unfairly and the unfair treatment of women but are dead silent when black people get fukked over day in and out. Funny none of them have nothing to say about Kaep but already writing articles about Floyd and shyttin in him for simply getting paid. They fukkin hypocrites.
I understand battling domestic abuse, but she lost me when and tried to say Floyd doesn't habe a right to work the job he has. Dan tried telling her yes he does, that's a gladitorial sport that requires you to be gifted at it, but she wasn't having that. They(hardcore feminists) hate when you poke holes in their arguments

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

This. White women are second in line to benefit from white supremacy. They are number one to benefit from affirmative action and welfare that's why those two will never go away even though they act like black people are number one to benefit and it will be cancelled one day. Cry about being treated unfairly and oppressed under white supremacy when you are really the vice presidents of white supremacy, white feminist brehettes.:camby: