*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Aight, they doing too much SAS discussion and sound...there's a reason I listen to this show and not first take...:comeon:

And I swear damn near every day for the past month Dan has "never seen this before" :stopitslime:
Yea its getting irritating. He can't get over the idea that sports reporting isn't the same thing as it was when he was coming up. He needs to get over it. He was asking Cote the same shyt yesterday acting like this is new when it's been happening for years now. And then he ask the shipping container their opinions and now he posing the same "shock" question to Sarah. I don't even understand the point of the question. Of course it's acceptable nowadays.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And I'm out...
2wp7a7q.jpg

I swear this woman ruins everything :snoop:. Talk about a showkiller

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
SPAIN GET OUT OF THE fukkING WAY
I swear man she couldn't just let the joke sit and went on so much Dan even asked her "What are you talking about". We already know Stu is a scumbag no need for this over the top bullshyt with these long drawn out explanations. She couldn't even recognize the new sound Mike played after 6-7 times and then tried to shyt on Stu again for no reason to cover up that she wasn't paying attention and just like clockwork Dan backs her up. She is the worst.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I swear man she couldn't just let the joke sit and went on so much Dan even asked her "What are you talking about". We already know Stu is a scumbag no need for this over the top bullshyt with these long drawn out explanations. She couldn't even recognize the new sound Mike played after 6-7 times and then tried to shyt on Stu again for no reason to cover up that she wasn't paying attention and just like clockwork Dan backs her up. She is the worst.
Exactly! AND SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT A DIFFERENT WORD! :dead: I think I am going to workout. fukk this