*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
They start a story on Rick Ross where Dan says "Rick Ross, the rapper..." and they start laughing that Dan needs to qualify "the rapper" as if there's a different Rick Ross (obviously they don't know Freeway Rick, but anywell). That leads into even Papi doesn't know who Rick Ross is which leads into Papi doesn't even know who Lil Wayne is even though they met on set. Starts around 12:18 on the podcast link.

Hour 1: Papi Le Batard

This. I kept waiting for Mike or Roy to mention the real Freeway Rick Ross. I thought Dan would defend himself by saying not the real drug kingpin but the rapper. Thought they were doing an inside joke by pretending not to know but maybe they didn't unless a texter told them. They probably know the Cocaine cowboys and names of guys famous for drugs in Miami. Rick was in California.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
This. I kept waiting for Mike or Roy to mention the real Freeway Rick Ross. I thought Dan would defend himself by saying not the real drug kingpin but the rapper. Thought they were doing an inside joke by pretending not to know but maybe they didn't unless a texter told them. They probably know the Cocaine cowboys and names of guys famous for drugs in Miami. Rick was in California.

They were low-key clowning Dan for saying that, but he proved his point by calling papi and it was hilarious

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"Consistency is overrated" - Dan LeBatard

That quote works on sooo many ways with him. Main one being that Stu's inconsistency is the biggest catalyst of the show, but when Dan gets called on it he's like "yeah, so
what :mjgrin:"

Stu's weekend observations were so bad they were good. The Trubisky "theme" was beyond lazy :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Personality wise I love her. Even on twitter she's a good follow. Only problem with her is the talking out of the side of the mouth.
Yea she talks like she had a stroke and that godawful laugh sounds like a drunk horse but even still I'd take her over Spain. She is beyond awful but I like when guys like Billy challenge her.