BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lil-wayne-appearance-espn-highly-questionable.jpg

"Is he a wrestler?"

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Wake and Take should be really unintentionally funny tomorrow with Mike Ryan on vacation in NYC and not there to guide everything. :pachaha:Stu might go wall to wall calls if Billy doesn't have any Marlins takes.:lolbron: They already stretched out the opening theme so Papi sounds like he is saying the telephone number slowly with a 5 second break between each individual number.:russ:

Stu said rack him about the caller and the smack off on Jim Rome is Friday so that made it even funnier.:laff:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm still a fan of Bomani's overall, but when he gets on his high horse about morality I start to tune dude out. His whole thing is that he isn't being *liberal* but rather adhering to a common sense of decency. He doesn't get that his standards of *common decency* may differ from others. He feels that his standards are the be-all-end-all and gets sensitive when challenged. :martin:
This is me too. When he get on the high horse with the morality I'm like see ya later. Ain't nobody got time for that. Like most bad things you think the people that's really beating chicks up are the majority of your listeners? Hell no so dude needs stop preaching to innocent people about the perils of doing bad stuff when I'm sure the majority records is just as clean as yours.

Bomani thinks he is like Chris Rock in the clip below but he is nothing like that. Bo admitted he borrows a lot from Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle with his comedy takes. I don't know if the clip below will work but Rock says he is liberal on some stuff(drugs and prostitution) and conservative on other stuff. Bomani thinks him being from Texas and Georgia and not having a problem with gun owners means his conservative on some things but really he is 99.9% liberal on topics and if its involves women he is 100% liberal on the topic.

Yeah this dude just like the stereotype of liberals. The only things that's really different is his religious views from what I can tell. A lot of other stuff esp about women this cat is textbook liberal. I don't really care because he still cool overall but that Hermione Granger know it all stuff is annoying no matter who does it.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Of course Anthony Scaramucci went to the same high school as Stugotz:dead:

They need to start a new game called 6 degrees of Stugotz because all these infamous people have a connection to him:deadmanny:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed this. what happened?

They start a story on Rick Ross where Dan says "Rick Ross, the rapper..." and they start laughing that Dan needs to qualify "the rapper" as if there's a different Rick Ross (obviously they don't know Freeway Rick, but anywell). That leads into even Papi doesn't know who Rick Ross is which leads into Papi doesn't even know who Lil Wayne is even though they met on set. Starts around 12:18 on the podcast link.

Hour 1: Papi Le Batard