*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Guillermo was not with the shyts. He was dismissing her and that fraud economist. That was actually funny.

Sarah: Well if you'd listen to my podcast...
Billy: I'm not going to listen to your podcast
Sarah: "Well if you're not a sheep....blah blah blah"
Billy: I don't care
Sarah: *continues to blab and gets caught in the hard network out*
:deadmanny:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
third HQ spot should go to either Jay Williams or Mina Kinds

Guillermo was not with the shyts. He was dismissing her and that fraud economist. That was actually funny.

Sarah: Well if you'd listen to my podcast...
Billy: I'm not going to listen to your podcast
Sarah: "Well if you're not a sheep....blah blah blah"
Billy: I don't care
Sarah: *continues to blab and gets caught in the hard network out*
:deadmanny:

missed today's show but this sounds like a conversation straight from Curb Your Enthusiasm :mjlol:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught most of the show and she didn't ruin it like I anticipated. Granted, it wasn't ideal that she was in, but I still enjoyed it for the most part. :manny:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly it's not that deep. I also find it funny that the dude who was clowning Freeze all Friday show can't understand some jokes. First dude to be on some it's just jokes but then taking an obvious joke to run some Tebow morality game. I think this dude be trying to simp his way into hoes and once that tv shyt wears off chicks like nah I'm good. Dude my age the coli stereotypical dream and can't get women? Look mad suspect to me.

That dude really said what makes him a liberal? That dude lost. Hell he might not classify as one but in the words of Chappelle you dress like one. I listen to his show but once he start that morality stuff like his record cleaner than the vast majority of his listeners gotta turn it off. Always like him but just like friends it's still things that you don't rock with them about and this is the thing about him I don't rock with. shyt I was listening to the evening jones and this dude said r jelly had a small dikk over some pimp stuff. I'm like how my dude when you stay bringing up pimping. Same comments I expect from women not men.

I'm still a fan of Bomani's overall, but when he gets on his high horse about morality I start to tune dude out. His whole thing is that he isn't being *liberal* but rather adhering to a common sense of decency. He doesn't get that his standards of *common decency* may differ from others. He feels that his standards are the be-all-end-all and gets sensitive when challenged. :martin:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I'm still a fan of Bomani's overall, but when he gets on his high horse about morality I start to tune dude out. His whole thing is that he isn't being *liberal* but rather adhering to a common sense of decency. He doesn't get that his standards of *common decency* may differ from others. He feels that his standards are the be-all-end-all and gets sensitive when challenged. :martin:

Bomani thinks he is like Chris Rock in the clip below but he is nothing like that. Bo admitted he borrows a lot from Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle with his comedy takes. I don't know if the clip below will work but Rock says he is liberal on some stuff(drugs and prostitution) and conservative on other stuff. Bomani thinks him being from Texas and Georgia and not having a problem with gun owners means his conservative on some things but really he is 99.9% liberal on topics and if its involves women he is 100% liberal on the topic.