*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds just BO when he starts on his woman are the mule of earth bullshyt. Had to stop listening to that dude the same way yesterday when he brought up the McGregor wearing the Watson jersey. nikka took the whole fun out of it to make some dumb ass point. It's like him and Spain need to sit the fukk down with that stuff. It's like how some feel when cats coming to a graduation talking about pull your pants up. Take that shyt to cats that need the advice not folks doing the right stuff. shyt is annoying.

I follow Bo on twitter and he went on to make the connection that if you found McGregor wearing the Watson jersey funny, then you condone women getting beat. :stopitslime:

I was like its not that deep for most of us. :what:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I follow Bo on twitter and he went on to make the connection that if you found McGregor wearing the Watson jersey funny, then you condone women getting beat. :stopitslime:

I don't listen to his radio show but I have to skip so many of his Twitter posts when he goes full feminist on us. Single straight male feminists:camby:

The crazy thing is bomani said one time "I am not a liberal point out what makes me a liberal?" He really doesn't see it. Bo always rides for the woman in every situation and the LGBT community in every situation. Even when women are busted falsely accusing guys like with Zeke Elliott bomani still rides with the lying woman. He called Nate Parker a rapist.

That's why people think bomani is gay or bisexual because he doesn't think a woman can lie on him one day and get him arrested or end his career. Women are never at fault for anything in his mind. I have seen him going back to bash rap music in 90's and TV shows like Martin to call them out on their misogyny. :gucci:We as straight black men can't enjoy anything without him shytting on it and trying to make us feel like bad people.

Last edited:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Text the show and bring up Addison Russell :mjgrin:

Sarah has canned responses to Addison Russell and Champman. She's going to say you're cheering for the *team* and not the person and she doesn't expect fans of teams to abandon the team that they cheered for their entire life over a bad player. Also, when u buy a Mayweather fight, you're directly supporting him by putting money in his pocket. With teams, the salaries are already set. Dan or Stu will use Chapman or someone else as an example and that will be her counter. :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Sounds just BO when he starts on his woman are the mule of earth bullshyt. Had to stop listening to that dude the same way yesterday when he brought up the McGregor wearing the Watson jersey. nikka took the whole fun out of it to make some dumb ass point. It's like him and Spain need to sit the fukk down with that stuff. It's like how some feel when cats coming to a graduation talking about pull your pants up. Take that shyt to cats that need the advice not folks doing the right stuff. shyt is annoying.
I just came back from a couple days in Cuba. One of the girls on the trip was like that. We was in a little hole in the wall club and met some cool dudes from America. They telling me how there was prostitutes everywhere and she cuts in with the "oh so you're cool with women having to sell themselves for money" and starts going off about that. Then he mentions how walking around Cuba he feels much safer than he ever has walking around south side Chicago. She jumps in again talking "well that's because you're a man. If you were a woman you wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere". I had to tell her to shut the fukk up and leave the convo if she can't keep it relaxed.

And then another day we had a discussion on how to handle people walking up selling stuff. She somehow compares them walking up trying to sell something to being sexually assaulted then got mad that I laughed at how assanine the comparison was. I'm trying to tell her to calm the fukk down and try to have a good time. It's not that serious. Needless to say that'll be my last time traveling with her ass.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Exactly it's not that deep. I also find it funny that the dude who was clowning Freeze all Friday show can't understand some jokes. First dude to be on some it's just jokes but then taking an obvious joke to run some Tebow morality game. I think this dude be trying to simp his way into hoes and once that tv shyt wears off chicks like nah I'm good. Dude my age the coli stereotypical dream and can't get women? Look mad suspect to me.

I don't listen to his radio show but I have to skip so many of his Twitter posts when he goes full feminist on us. Single straight male feminists:camby:

The crazy thing is bomani said one time "I am not a liberal point out what makes me a liberal?" He really doesn't see it. Bo always rides for the woman in every situation and the LGBT community in every situation. Even when women are busted falsely accusing guys like with Zeke Elliott bomani still rides with the lying woman. He called Nate Parker a rapist.

That's why people think bomani is gay or bisexual because he doesn't think a woman can lie on him one day and get him arrested or end his career. Women are never at fault for anything in his mind. I have seen him going back to bash rap music in 90's and TV shows like Martin to call them out on their misogyny. :gucci:We as straight black men can't enjoy anything without him shytting on it and trying to make us feel like bad people.
That dude really said what makes him a liberal? That dude lost. Hell he might not classify as one but in the words of Chappelle you dress like one. I listen to his show but once he start that morality stuff like his record cleaner than the vast majority of his listeners gotta turn it off. Always like him but just like friends it's still things that you don't rock with them about and this is the thing about him I don't rock with. shyt I was listening to the evening jones and this dude said r jelly had a small dikk over some pimp stuff. I'm like how my dude when you stay bringing up pimping. Same comments I expect from women not men.

I just came back from a couple days in Cuba. One of the girls on the trip was like that. We was in a little hole in the wall club and met some cool dudes from America. They telling me how there was prostitutes everywhere and she cuts in with the "oh so you're cool with women having to sell themselves for money" and starts going off about that. Then he mentions how walking around Cuba he feels much safer than he ever has walking around south side Chicago. She jumps in again talking "well that's because you're a man. If you were a woman you wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere". I had to tell her to shut the fukk up and leave the convo if she can't keep it relaxed.

And then another day we had a discussion on how to handle people walking up selling stuff. She somehow compares them walking up trying to sell something to being sexually assaulted then got mad that I laughed at how assanine the comparison was. I'm trying to tell her to calm the fukk down and try to have a good time. It's not that serious. Needless to say that'll be my last time traveling with her ass.
Yeah that sucks and it's even worse you had to go on a trip to find out this about the jawn. We care about woman's issues just like other issues but every discussion can't turn into a referendum on gender, race, politics, etc. Its tiring even on here but even worse if you with someone in person where it's supposed to be a good time thing like a trip.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2a2uc6.jpg

:dead:

BLUEBERRIES!