*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
A trip to new york:laff:
Your wife buys you Dr. Scholls and you give her a trip to nyc so she can cheat on you worry free because you are in florida and cant pop in:mjlol: happy anniversary:lolbron:

If he does catch his wife cheating she will blame him for airing her out on twitter about the luxury odor eaters as the catalyst for getting her back blown out by the Nets starting five:russ:happy anniversary:jawalrus:

I just saw that episode of CYE during the HBO free weekend about the shoe inserts I wonder if that's where she got the idea:ld:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Daps
Sarah Spain will be sitting in on Wednesday :mjpls:
She is on HQ right now so I turned it off before the names even popped up:scust: hope she isn't on all week but probably just like jay Williams was all week. Dan is trying hard to make her big as bomani. Back to reruns on demand for me.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is on HQ right now so I turned it off before the names even popped up:scust: hope she isn't on all week but probably just like jay Williams was all week. Dan is trying hard to make her big as bomani. Back to reruns on demand for me.

I've never watched HQ even with Bomani. But, I'm expecting a segment or two about Floyd and her article on him when she sits in with Lebatard. :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I made it through two or three topics and she was already going on a rant about treatment of women or some shyt. I just deleted it off the DVR. She is unbearable and sucks fun out of every show.

lotteryplaya

Daps
I made it through two or three topics and she was already going on a rant about treatment of women or some shyt. I just deleted it off the DVR. She is unbearable and sucks fun out of every show.
She can't go along with the fun of the shows like Mina. With Spain it's all about showing us her ovaries.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can't go along with the fun of the shows like Mina. With Spain it's all about showing us her ovaries.

I'm off Wednesday too. As long as Spain doesn't fuk up the vibe with too much domestic violence talk i'm cool. I already know its going to be brought up with the upcoming Mayweather/Connor fight. :comeon:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Sounds just BO when he starts on his woman are the mule of earth bullshyt. Had to stop listening to that dude the same way yesterday when he brought up the McGregor wearing the Watson jersey. nikka took the whole fun out of it to make some dumb ass point. It's like him and Spain need to sit the fukk down with that stuff. It's like how some feel when cats coming to a graduation talking about pull your pants up. Take that shyt to cats that need the advice not folks doing the right stuff. shyt is annoying.