DEfibFEXkAMYdvX.jpg

DEfjUQUUMAAgRuS.jpg

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Tim: One of the biggest mistakes of my life was taking French in school instead of Spanish.
Dan: The sport you cover it would help to speak Spanish.
Tim: 33% of the MLB players speak Spanish and the only player I could talk to was Eric Gagne:deadmanny:
:laff:
Tim was great. Every guy I knew in school who took French did it because they thought women would think it was sexy.:dead: Dan and Mike said Pitbull was wearing a woman's jersey:deadrose:

:ohhh:

DEa6WpxVwAAUfA2.png

:russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Can't wait for Stu's reaction.

"I mean, who does Aaron Rodgers thinks he is? I've personally made countless requests for him to be on the show because I know Dan loves him and it would make him happy - and that's all I want in life, make Dan Happy - and now he acts like I don't exist?

Seriously, Aaron Rodgers....Aaron Rodgers, when was the last time you won a Super Bowl, I don't even remember....Aaron Rodgers, he should be ashamed of himself".

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Can't wait for Stu's reaction.

"I mean, who does Aaron Rodgers thinks he is? I've personally made countless requests for him to be on the show because I know Dan loves him and it would make him happy - and that's all I want in life, make Dan Happy - and now he acts like I don't exist?

Seriously, Aaron Rodgers....Aaron Rodgers, when was the last time you won a Super Bowl, I don't even remember....Aaron Rodgers, he should be ashamed of himself".

"BIG Aaron Rodgers..."

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
This is the best show on radio when this shyt on point I looked at my guide and see the show isn't listed for ESPNU in the morning are they both off again?

Jimmy V day at ESPN so they have the day off.

They're re-playing some of their old interviews right now on the 790 The Ticket stream: AM 790 The Ticket Streaming Player

EDIT: It was only for the local hour :francis:

Last edited: