*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just started listening to the local hour and almost died laughing. Stugotz comes out talking about how he's taken notes and is prepared and is going to take calls. 1st guy that calls asks him something about what his thoughts are on something about Logan Morrison and Stu just goes "Yeah that's not one of the things I took notes on" and hangs up on him

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Clinton's voice bothers me becaise he sounds so pretentious and ur like "who is this dude? :aicmon:"

Shows how that isnt an easy job

Yates comes across like he's had waaaaaay too much coffee, and his cadence kind of reminds me of DJ Envy a little bit.

Like bruh, why are you talking so damn fast? :what:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most popular guess I have seen online is Dan is doing a protest on 790 because of the Papi lowballed on pay and sort of used as bait to bring out Dan for the Fathers Day event and never receiving a formal apology. Dan loves to take a stand against the man and its an extra hour of sleep. It would be nice if they tell us in August why he was out the first hour in July instead of letting rumors keep flying.

Stu said he popped a Percocet and Future started playing in my head:deadrose: Future can put Stu on the next remix:ahh:

nsfw language

:leon:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yates comes across like he's had waaaaaay too much coffee, and his cadence kind of reminds me of DJ Envy a little bit.

Like bruh, why are you talking so damn fast? :what:
:russ: that's a good comparison

I actually thought he was a light skin dude before i sass w what he looked like

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Tim: One of the biggest mistakes of my life was taking French in school instead of Spanish.
Dan: The sport you cover it would help to speak Spanish.
Tim: 33% of the MLB players speak Spanish and the only player I could talk to was Eric Gagne:deadmanny:
:laff:
Tim was great. Every guy I knew in school who took French did it because they thought women would think it was sexy.:dead: Dan and Mike said Pitbull was wearing a woman's jersey:deadrose: